The Third Basketball Fantasy Draft

I've been very friendly in every victory I've ever had over you :)
stock-vector-two-men-going-to-shake-their-hands-one-of-them-is-hiding-a-long-knife-behind-his-back-143634685.jpg

1. OB/NM - 1. L. James 2. Isiah Thomas 3. K. Malone 4. A. Mourning 5. D. Wilkins
2. Edgar - 1. T. Duncan 2. P. Ewing 3. C. Drexler 4. R. Westbrook 5. C. Anthony
3. Sarni - 1. H. Olajuwon 2. S. Nash 3. R. Allen 4.S.Kemp 5. P. George
4. Akshay/Syrian - 1. K. Bryant 2. C. Paul 3. D. Nowitzki 4. J. Worthy 5. D. Mutombo
5. Mazhar/Mani - 1. D.Wade 2. S. Pippen 3. J. Kidd 4. D. Green 5. P. Gasol
6. AltoDevil/Kasper - 1. S. O'Neal 2. K. Durant 3. C. Barkley 4. J. Dumars 5. A. Iverson
7. Skizzo - 1. D. Robinson 2. S. Curry 3. R. Miller 4. P. Pierce 5. C. Bosh 6. A. Davis
8. Moby - 1. K. Garnett 2. J. Stockton 3. K. Leonard 4. K. Thompson

@Moby @altodevil86 @Kasper

Goddamn. I swear someone has bugged me and Kasper's convo :lol:

1. OB/NM - 1. L. James 2. Isiah Thomas 3. K. Malone 4. A. Mourning 5. D. Wilkins
4. Akshay/Syrian - 1. K. Bryant 2. C. Paul 3. D. Nowitzki 4. J. Worthy 5. D. Mutombo
5. Mazhar/Mani - 1. D.Wade 2. S. Pippen 3. J. Kidd 4. D. Green 5. P. Gasol
6. AltoDevil/Kasper - 1. S. O'Neal 2. K. Durant 3. C. Barkley 4. J. Dumars 5. A. Iverson 6. V. Carter
7. Skizzo - 1. D. Robinson 2. S. Curry 3. R. Miller 4. P. Pierce 5. C. Bosh 6. A. Davis

@Moby @mazhar13 @Mani

CCyo8LbUEAALdiY.jpg

5. Mazhar/Mani - 1. D.Wade 2. S. Pippen 3. J. Kidd 4. D. Green 5. P. Gasol 6. J. Harden
6. AltoDevil/Kasper - 1. S. O'Neal 2. K. Durant 3. C. Barkley 4. J. Dumars 5. A. Iverson 6. V. Carter

@Moby @Akshay @syrian_scholes

5. Mazhar/Mani - 1. D.Wade 2. S. Pippen 3. J. Kidd 4. D. Green 5. P. Gasol 6. J. Harden
8. Moby - 1. K. Garnett 2. J. Stockton 3. K. Leonard 4. K. Thompson 5. C. Webber 6. Y. Ming

@Akshay @syrian_scholes

4. Akshay/Syrian - 1. K. Bryant 2. C. Paul 3. D. Nowitzki 4. J. Worthy 5. D. Mutombo 6. J. Wall
8. Moby - 1. K. Garnett 2. J. Stockton 3. K. Leonard 4. K. Thompson 5. C. Webber 6. Y. Ming

@Sarni

I am taking Penny Hardaway - took me a while to figure out whether he had played with somebody or not, but I think he didn't. :lol:

So difficult to find a player who doesn't collide with someone now.

3. Sarni - 1. H. Olajuwon 2. S. Nash 3. R. Allen 4.S.Kemp 5. P. George 6. P. Hardaway
4. Akshay/Syrian - 1. K. Bryant 2. C. Paul 3. D. Nowitzki 4. J. Worthy 5. D. Mutombo 6. J. Wall

@syrian_scholes @Akshay

I think Shaq fell so far because he played on a few teams, but he hasn't really blocked anyone too annoying.

no way, Olajuwon better all round player easily.
Hakeem a better defender I agree, also was a terrific offensive player. But Shaq was just so goddamn dominant in his prime. Unguardable, and yet so smart at handling double-teams and passing to teammates. Wasn't some slouch defensively either, as long as he could just patrol the paint.

Hakeem a better defender I agree, also was a terrific offensive player. But Shaq was just so goddamn dominant in his prime. Unguardable, and yet so smart at handling double-teams and passing to teammates. Wasn't some slouch defensively either, as long as he could just patrol the paint.
Hakeem had moves in the post that Shaq can only dream of doing, his hook shot is unguardable, Shaq being 5th overall is right in these conditions.

Hakeem had moves in the post that Shaq can only dream of doing, his hook shot is unguardable, Shaq being 5th overall is right in these conditions.
If you are trying to argue Hakeem was better in the paint than Shaq then I don't really know what to say, other than you are very wrong.

If you are trying to argue Hakeem was better in the paint than Shaq then I don't really know what to say, other than you are very wrong.
Not better in the paint, but he isn't that far from Shaq offensively and better defensively imo so that makes him a better player imo.

Not better in the paint, but he isn't that far from Shaq offensively and better defensively imo so that makes him a better player imo.
Not far from Shaq? Shaq could take one dribble then dunk on every single player he faced during his prime. He didn't need no fancy shite. Hakeem was a better defender but you are insinuating that Shaq was some turnstile when he wasn't. How many years did Hakeem lose in the first round or miss the playoffs? Never would have happened with prime Shaq.

Not far from Shaq? Shaq could take one dribble then dunk on every single player he faced during his prime. He didn't need no fancy shite. Hakeem was a better defender but you are insinuating that Shaq was some turnstile when he wasn't. How many years did Hakeem lose in the first round or miss the playoffs? Never would have happened with prime Shaq.
I think it's better we cut this discussion short as you might face Sarni and it's better you guys debate it.

I think it's better we cut this discussion short as you might face Sarni and it's better you guys debate it.

Yeah. I did not even for a second consider taking Shaq ahead of Olajuwon, to be honest. It was between Kobe and Hakeem for me but I just figured I am going to get good backcourt players anyway so it's better to take a center that is almost impossible to guard and great defensively.

Hakeem was a much better all round player than Shaq. Shaq was pure force, Hakeem had all the skills you could possibly ask from a center. In today's game he'd probably even be a 3-point shooter.

Yeah. I did not even for a second consider taking Shaq ahead of Olajuwon, to be honest. It was between Kobe and Hakeem for me.
Look forward to facing you then, Hakeem vs Shaq is an argument. But Kobe? No way was he better than Shaq.