Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Already 20 games in :eek:

Better start my title charge!

What's up with you this year? You're usually near the top at this stage.
Giving you all a chance...or something.

Whats up with you this year? You're usually near the bottom at this stage.

I keep getting told Wallace is up to 85 daily...

Fornals finally gets his +5, Cristoforo +2, Ontiveros + 1.

So what's left?

I'm hoping for.. Navas + 1, Jesé + 1, Mariano Diaz +2, Monsalve + 1 (wouldn't disapprove a cheeky +3 though :wenger:).

Was expecting +2 for Lato but guess he won't get anything, that's alright.

I was expecting like Thimothée KOLODZIEJCZAK who deserved a + 1 after his performances on the way to winning the Europa Cup,

Patience is a virtue, my bad, he did exactly that today :D Perfect, solves my long term defensive problems, as he is young enough to be in my squad for the next 6/7 years and 89 is a nice rating, obviously he could rise as well. Just waiting on a few more from Spain now, then hopefully it's on to Holland.

On another note, I won 5-0 last night. After selling my star striker 3 weeks ago I had drawn the last 5 games. Raffael who was my AMF had dropped form quite badly despite rising and De Jong was proving to be a huge flop. So I just swapped De Jong and Raffael around and hey presto! back to winning ways, lots of goals and loads of shots on target. Raffael rose from 89 to 90 so playing him as the striker and De Jong as the AMF behind him is no different to when I had Eder who was 90 up front and Raffael who was 89 back then as the AMF. Just annoyed at myself for not thinking about it and trying it before. :(

Another 4-0 win for Hereford and with Luton drawing the gap between second is now 9 points.

Hereford League Form since Phil K took charge:

Won: 17
Draw: 2
Lost: 0

Goals: 55
Goals Conceded: 5
Clean Sheets in Row: 0
League Games Won in Row: 5
League Games Unbeaten in Row: 19

Huge victory at a time when 3 of the rivals dropped points.

Pissed me off too but then I saw the final score and yeah :lol: Rodriguez apparently got sent off but dunno why.

Did you see your chance at 22' right before Griezmann's goal? That was crazy.
Was that the open goal?

Tuesday's game against Everton should be interesting. He'll be playing his full first team while I'll be playing a full second string (bar maybe Bale if he's fit but doubt it... after three weeks injured he'll most likely be back on Thursday).

@The Stain

United's starting lineup today:

De Gea (94)

Aurier (90) Ramos (95) Boateng (94) Rodriguez (91)
Pogba (93) Isco (92)
Götze (93) Griezmann (94) Özil (94)
Messi (99)​

Everton's starting lineup today:

Navas (91)

Widmer (87) Koulibaly (90) Romagnoli (88) Digne (89)
Pereira (88)
Kante (90) Rabiot (88) Kondogbia (90) Sane (89)
Lacazette (91)​

Predicted lineups on Tuesday:

United:

De Gea (94)

Aurier (90) Matip (89) Stones (89) Gaya (89)
Eriksen (91) Silva (89)
Sterling (90) Götze (93) Memphis (90)
Martial (90)​

Everton:

Navas (91)

Vidal (90) Kompany (93) Benatia (92) Kurzawa (89)
Matic (93)
Willian (92) Pjanic (92) Turan (92) Pedro (92)
Ronaldo (99)​

and we're playing at Goodison Park. Everton win all over.

Huh, the new interface was going to be rolled out for everyone on June 1st but i'm still using the old one. Long may it last.

Posted this on SM forum in a naive attempt to get the reviewers to go back and correct their mistakes..
They can't be done with Real..

Nothing for Navas? Jesé had 5 goals and 7 assists this season and hasn't had a rise since forever yet Vazquez with 4 goals and 8 assists gets a + 1. Mariano Diaz scored 25 goals this season for Castilla and has been promoted to the first team for next season yet he gets nothing. Both Jesé and Mariano haven't been reviewed for 2 years and 4 months.

3 points for Leeds last night, closed the gap on Boro to a couple of points. Late winner from Kaka. :devil:

Don't put too much hope on Diaz though. I had a similar player before: top scorer in B team. He didn't rise
It's just very annoying because there are other Castilla players that rose and this guy hasn't risen in 2 and a half fecking years. Top scorer in their league. I suppose he'll get a rise after one performance for the first team next season so..

Don't get me started with Jesé, he should be 89 ffs. More annoyed him and Navas didn't get anyting, pathetic.