Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Image%202015-01-26%20at%207.35.36%20pm.png

Best of luck to Rafael at his new club.

Image%202015-01-26%20at%207.35.36%20pm.png

Best of luck to Rafael at his new club.

He is poised to get his first start for the cup game. The Aston Villa manager has said that Rafael will have to earn his place if he wants to replace Coleman from first team.

FFP Jan 27th Report:

Rules:
  1. A club may not have a squad larger than his Max Squad limit.
  2. Loaned In players will count to your squad size.
  3. If your squad size exceeds your limit, your club will be banned from transferring any players in to the club. This includes P/E deals.
  4. If you reach your squad cap, you may sign players but any deals would require 1 player in and 1 player out to ensure you remain on your squad cap
  5. The Squad Cap is determined by the clubs stadium size. 10k-20k = 60 ¦ 20k-30k = 55 ¦ 30k-40k = 50 ¦ 40k+ = 45
Still waiting a decision on retiring players ruling.

Arsenal, Manchester United are all STILL Transfer Banned.
Chelsea have reached their Squad Cap - see Rule #4

------------------------------------------------------

Max Squad 45 Players
Manchester United - TB'D 62 Players
Arsenal - TB'D 49 Players

Newcastle United - 44 Players
Sunderland - 41 Players
Manchester City - 31 Players
Liverpool - 42 Players
Aston Villa - 40 Players

Chelsea - 45 Players
Everton - 31 Players

Max Squad 50 Players
Tottenham Hotspur - 36 Players
Southampton - 38 Players
Blackburn Rovers - 31 Players
Nottingham Forest -
48 Players*
Milton Keynes Dons - 31 Players
Ipswich Town - 43 Players

Max Squad 55 Players
Bolton Wanderers - 34 Players
West Bromwich Albion - 22 Players
Fulham - 34 Players
Darlington 1883 - 49 Players
Reading - 50 Players
Queens Park Rangers - 22 Players

Max Squad 60 Players

*Due to Malanda's car crash fatality Forest have been given a -1 to their squad cap until he has officially retired. Forest have agreed not to use Malanda for the remainder of the season.

@RedSky can we have a rule 6 for a club that purposely transfer bans themselves is banned from signing players for the season.

I'd be happy with that. Opinions fellas?

The only concern is that someone could break the rule at the end of the season and only be banned for a few days. So perhaps it should be a time specific ban? I.E. Banned for 30 days or something?

The only concern is that someone could break the rule at the end of the season and only be banned for a few days. So perhaps it should be a time specific ban? I.E. Banned for 30 days or something?
Something like 10, 20 or 30 league games could be the ban

If someone goes one player over the limit, he has to sell a player within a week. If he doesn't or goes two then transfer ban him.

This allows for the margin of error.

If someone goes one player over the limit, he has to sell a player within a week. If he doesn't or goes two then transfer ban him.

This allows for the margin of error.

I don't agree with this. Leaves too much room for blatant abuse.

@Barney and the rest

Did you load the first Database in the list like you usually would? It was different one but I only realised after I clicked on it.

@MJJ theres a big colour coded list posted with numbers in it. Only have themselves to blame.

If there's a bidding war, then a person will likely be reminded that they can't bid. I think five games is way too lenient - that will have effectively no impact on a person.

5 games is too little. 15 is half the season. 10 games for the 1st offence sounds good.