Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 25/26 | Playoffs: 1st Round Done, 2nd Round next! | Basketball GM

And then the coach doesn't even play my rickety ass in the last game.

«Biggest star» :mad:

Sore loosers, going after nobbers out of spite… Rockets going into the history books though, first playoff win against us in 3 years

(I am not this arrogant normally btw :p Even though I am what we call a bad winner according to my wife)

I‘m playing the greatest season in the history of this sport and we can‘t even finish first nor have a chance against „them“ in the play-offs. Lucky feckers, the lot of em.

@Solius I have it on good authority that you're calling it quits after this season. You're still 56 rating, but that might easily drop to 46 next season at your age. Do you want to stay?

Bow out gracefully with me old boy.

@Solius I have it on good authority that you're calling it quits after this season. You're still 56 rating, but that might easily drop to 46 next season at your age. Do you want to stay?
Yeah screw it I’ll stay.

2022 NBA Final New
2022 NBA Final

@Heine @hobbers @Solius @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @Stobzilla @BenitoSTARR @sebsheep @The Cat @altodevil @Salt Bailly @V.O. @weetee @P-Nut @Dan

D6Byk64.png

Are we going to have a threepeat? I can pretty much guarantee that at least one of Heine and Sonius are leaving at the end of their contracts in 2023, so the legacy building is now. It's hard to predict what the Knicks are going to look like the next few years, so the clock is ticking in New York as well.

C0CXpSj.png

First blood goes to the Nobbers-less Spurs! We all know how lucky they were to draft Nobbers, Heine and Sonius, but I don't think it should be underestimated how lucky they were to then draft Jamal Murray. That's four superstars, basically.

5GDmpiU.png

And another one! That's two bad shooting games now from reelworld II and Shai Gilgeous-Alexande. The Spurs are being significantly more efficient.

JZYLDum.png

Well well well, at least there won't be a sweep! Bad shooting from the three (healthy) Spurs stars, whereas the Knicks generally shot better than they have.

wp1IxU5.png

Incredible shooting from Sonius and Heine.

G9HTHZW.png

The Spurs are Champions, still! Another strong performance, this time joined by Nobbers. Solius turned back the years and provided 13 points in 12 minutes - minutes which the Knicks won by 12 points. Maybe that was all he could play, given his age and lack of endurance.

glLdL3D.png

Playoff stats

oNzxiGQ.png

Playoff leaders

HTTvJjc.png

GHuZ8Hw.png

IROvo3m.png

Last edited:
Finally Sonius steps up when it matters. Good showing from myself too. Not bad for a corpse.

Nice :drool: And show we can do it even with one injury. Either me or Sonius will be a hero if we brrak this up after next season :p

Lets feckin go boys. This one is for Nobbers' patellar. And hobbers' patellar. And his awful career choices.

Averaging 13 assists in the playoffs. That's why they call me the assist king.

21/22 Season Review New
If Pepper goes to a cafite team we'd end up with only 10 cafite teams, gotta be the lowest number for a long time.

This and then next will be the last regular drafts. Then I'll try to go historical (basically seeding in all retired players at random), and we'll see how long we go on for. At least until the last current Cafite has retired.

This and then next will be the last regular drafts. Then I'll try to go historical (basically seeding in all retired players at random), and we'll see how long we go on for. At least until the last current Cafite has retired.

Including hobbers and co?

I don't think the league is ready for another altodevil

2022 Draft and Free Agency New
2022 Draft and Free Agency

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

The updates probably going to be not as text heavy next season. Or maybe they will be. Nobody knows what's going to happen in the future.

Draft

DApOPhR.png

nVRCyhd.png

ak6HeIp.png

Free Agency

wArPFy9.png
ocXmlYy.png

lsnJcs3.png
m3T7uT1.png

GSze0MR.png

nLYyjON.png

Trades

Heine, Nobbers & Sonius (Spurs)
TlR4Hmh.png

Ymt69eq.png

Heine, Nobbers & Sonius (Spurs), Skizzlet (Hawks)
laqJeFH.png

Pepper Bailly (Bucks)
9C6UGMq.png

zgCbbig.png

Z2t3zpZ.png

sontodevil (Grizzlies)
tbHsWnr.png

CeDa6dL.png

weeweetee & Lil' V.O. (Rockets)
35m79lQ.png

Lil-Nut (Heat)
HUaJIP2.png

Skizzlet (Hawks)
xNQwIqp.png

22/23 Season Preview Part 1 New
22/23 Season Preview Part 1

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

Yay, so many of you have retired that I can get away with two parts to the season preview.

Power Rankings

ax3hGcD.png

Team Finances and Strategy

Knicks ticket price :confused: Knicks cash :confused: Knicks payroll :confused: Knicks facilities :confused:

fhXtG2q.png

Preview

wQamf40.png
dcXsZns.png

qBYPW75.png
HOWT4SZ.png

Trades

Skizzlet (Hawks)
Yu86KlX.png

sontodevil (Grizzlies) - more Memphis shenanigans
usA9xUE.png

Two Nil, reelworld II, Stobzilla II (Knicks)
0eGRV7z.png

Teams and Players

I'm not going to provide commentary this preview, but I encourage Cafites to ad-lib.

Solius has been released by the Knicks, in a clear case of age discrimination. He should technically be good enough for a team, so he might get picked up.

FCaSPur.png

Dan II - Philadelphia 76ers (45-37, 1st Round)
XlNcN6a.png

vMQXOt2.png

The Cub - Portland Trailblazers (13-69)
NqP9Udl.png

Oet5uGo.png

SebJr - Sacramento Kings (50-32, 1st Round)
Y22SDUO.png

TQjAKCx.png

Heine, Nobbers & Sonius - San Antonio Spurs (74-8, Champions)
zpz5gnB.png

iOPbabH.png

2WONKQb.png

MwihZDo.png