Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 25/26 | Playoffs: 1st Round Done, 2nd Round next! | Basketball GM

Everyone who has retired. I stacked the next 10-ish draws with more legends, to make the final updates of this even spicier. LeBron James and Michael Jordan are coming in 2026 - among others.
ooh

2025 Draft and Free Agency New
2025 Draft and Free Agency

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

Free Agency

re08E97.png

Draft

JPr8XSJ.png

Lc5vdsw.png

XK9D8kz.png

Trades

Stobzilla II (Hornets)
Jjtz5Cr.png

B9SOq2s.png

sontodevil (Cavaliers)
mHW0unm.png

zWAcK5c.png

Pepper Bailly (Bucks), SebJr (Magic) - just two teams betting that the other team is going to be worse in 2029.
keyBt6K.png

Nobbers (Pelicans) - getting three 60-rating players for one seems like a decent move for the Pelicans. Celtics are clearly trying to maximize their starting 5 to be as good as possible right now.
efgbnAb.png

Stobzilla II (Hornets), reelworld II & Two Nil (Knicks) - Knicks thinking about the future. Probably clever with two old and getting older stars.
skLExac.png

Dr. Junior (Thunder)
8EdRlcu.png

Dan II (76ers)
iu2a4kr.png

25/26 Season Preview - Part 1 New
25/26 Season Preview Part 1

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

No comments this time, so provide your own commentary! I'm sure altodevil will be along shortly to let everyone know the depths of his regard for Cleveland.

I'll have a post with the rest of the non-Caf NBA teams after Part 2, by popular demand (weetee liked it, and he's a popular guy).

Power Rankings

VstPt6p.png

Team Finances and Strategy

uYCNtl3.png

Preview

qzRKe9h.png
SOXH87W.png

aORBQef.png
rpfMEe9.png

BenitwoSTARRLET - Brooklyn Nets (37-45)
JczON1z.png

hnqdIoi.png

sontodevil - Cleveland Cavaliers (28-54)
tY4JStO.png

0bH1E1Y.png

Lil-Nut - Golden State Warriors (39-43)
BPVWKdr.png

C3p6oxL.png

Skizzlet - Atlanta Hawks (51-31, Champions)
b1fSysN.png

U8e4QIK.png

Stobzilla II - Charlotte Hornets (36-46)
MjzKK59.png

X94k3ed.png

The Cub - Denver Nuggets (22-60)
udLwVrB.png

iog9cu8.png

Sonius - Indiana Pacers (44-38, Conference Finals)
sNPE5sM.png

J3ihEIQ.png

Nice of us to give away a now 71/74 player to Boston.

Get ready to say goodbye to me because that contract will be getting broken again next year.

25/26 Season Preview - Part 2 New
25/26 Season Preview Part 2

@Dan @Salt Bailly @hobbers @sebsheep @oneniltothearsenal @V.O. @weetee @reelworld @Heine @Dr. Dwayne

Dan II - Philadelphia 76ers (52-30, 1st Round)
DqlBDxc.png

HpaQSg9.png

Pepper Bailly - Milwaukee Bucks (34-48)
rLEicer.png

YM76WUq.png

Dr. Junior - Oklahoma City Thunder (46-36, 1st Round)
yXXlGlK.png

9TlLGaN.png

Heine - San Antonio Spurs (58-24, Runners up)
FHizDF2.png

ovI5fU1.png

Nobbers - New Orleans Pelicans (45-37, 1st Round)
cSOLKbt.png

nw8s5Dt.png

reelworld II & Two Nil - New York Knicks (62-20, 2nd Round)
39LsvuF.png

uIQS8OX.png

7c3ONXS.png

SebJr - Orlando Magic (44-38, 1st Round)
xW2LY2I.png

q4KUaEo.png

Lil' V.O. & weeweetee - Houston Rockets (Conference Finals)
f5UZG52.png

8M0DrL1.png

6jOj823.png

25/26 The Rest New
The Rest

In descending order of Power Ranking

Boston Celtics
jBDgxMw.png

Los Angeles Lakers
RIk7Anc.png

Los Angeles Clippers
Ro9lzsE.png

Memphis Grizzlies
GMagFqh.png

Chicago Bulls
i3tPQi8.png

Utah Jazz
aoHEYXC.png

Washington Wizards
Jj4WD6r.png

Phoenix Suns
7MyEU0k.png

Dallas Mavericks
IFcoaze.png

Miami Heat
SwkH2C0.png

Sacramento Kings
UUHy3eA.png

Detroit Pistons
xq7oH5s.png

Minnesota Timberwolves
ExoDu7D.png

Portland Trailblazers
zGzwydn.png

Toronto Raptors
x6mBEly.png

25/26 30-Game Update New
25/26 30-Game Update

G4rXnoH.png

nLnhNQ1.png

Award Races

suQlj00.png

KwFiXDP.png

Trades

BenitwoSTARRLET (Nets), SebJr (Magic)
kof5K99.png

Lil-Nut (Warriors), Heine (Spurs)
rIQJUxq.png

Lil-Nut (Warriors), Pepper Bailly (Bucks)
Q25BhSV.png

Stobzilla II (Hornets) - Lakers trying to maximize their starting 5, and in the process they've made the Hornets both better and more future proof than they were. A rare W for Charlotte.
gsctgFC.png

pdtewJD.png

Dan II (76ers)
3A5wKuY.png

Dan II (76ers), Two Nil & reelworld II (Knicks) - the funniest possible timeline is the one where G.G. Jackson doesn't sign a new contract with the Knicks when it expires at the end of the season. It definitely won't happen, but...
ilqHVdq.png

Skizzlet (Hawks), Stobzilla II (Hornets) - seems awfully pessimistic.
tRK01j3.png

Pepper Bailly (Bucks), BenitwoSTARRLET (Nets) - Bucks are already playing the "I think you'll be worse" game with the Magic, so why not play it with the Nets as well?
d87WuGq.png

Sounds sad, not playing playoffs...

Might actually consider tearing the contract up, I'm afraid we are on a downward spiral here :/

25/26 All Star Weekend Part 1 New
25/26 All Star Weekend Part 1

Let's start with this one, shall we?

dX8Kprn.png

Standings

2hWDLRY.png

whIEK7P.png

Dunk Contest

iZMk1p2.png

Round 1
Green: 30
Zion: 45
Barnes: 49
Skizzlet: 50
Green: 31 (61)
Zion: 50 (95)
Barnes: 35 (85)
Skizzlet: 50 (100)

Round 2
Zion: 45
Skizzlet: 38
Zion: 5 (45)
Skizzlet: 0 (38)

Zion becomes the first 4-time winner! Skizzlet couldn't quite maintain his Round 1 form.

dsR5TTW.png

Trades

Skizzlet (Hawks) - okay, that's a big one!
ijMYmJW.png

Stobzilla II (Hornets)
lNut2Uz.png

Skizzlet (Hawks), Stobzilla II (Hornets) - I'm not sure about this one...
yQC4qBB.png

Lil-Nut (Warriors), Skizzlet (Hawks) - the champions trading away okay players for a pick. Let's see if it pans out.
pEMyEN7.png

Nobbers (Pelicans), weeweetee & Lil' V.O. (Rockets) - armed robbery
JZQkAp8.png

Dan II (76ers)
kbOfucg.png

No Cafites involved, but I had to include this end of an era. 38-year old Kevin Durant is still worth a first round pick, how about that?
evqMPTw.png

League Leaders

9nzXGBn.png

6BjH5EH.png

byZI4d5.png

All Star Teams

bJU5LHG.png

25/26 All Star Weekend Part 2 New
25/26 All Star Weekend Part 2

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @reelworld @P-Nut @sebsheep @weetee @Heine @hobbers @The Cat @V.O. @Solius @oneniltothearsenal @Skizzo @Salt Bailly @altodevil

Three Point Contest

Zt43OOW.png

Seems like three players have really monopolized the 3 Point Contest. The last time we got a winner who wasn't called reelworld Ii, BenitwoSTARRLET or Dan II was in 2015 when P-Nut won, and before that again it was Solius. Time for a new winner, maybe?

1st Round - 4 advance
Cam Whitmore: 21
Jalen Green: 19
0P6OtdL.png

ehw7NNR.png

Gx3qA8o.png

nY7F6VG.png

RjqyBky.png

nNE3eFv.png

Thank god, no tiebreaks. The shooting so far is better than it's been the last few years. Only 27s and 28s are through, so that means we'll see Dan II, reelworld II, Lil-Nut and weeweetee in the 2nd Round.

2nd Round - 2 advance
cOip795.png

Dan II is almost certainly through with that one.
BrrsdVI.png

6SfppWJ.png

ma6kOOM.png

It'll be weeweetee to face Dan II!

Final Round
9kw1QoW.png

IguO59O.png

Well, I guess we're not getting a new winner this year either! That's Dan II's 4th win, equalling reelworld II and BenitwoSTARRLET, and only trailing Solius and BenitoSTARR's 5.

7ztbbB7.png

All Star Game

uP1V48M.png

L7dZUHS.png

The West takes it! And that's without MVP candidate Josh Giddey, who was out injured. This means the West has won all three All Star Games since the change back to conference teams. I'll include the full All Star Weekend history below (and also put it in the 1st post along with the other league history).

n7FlA01.png

7FGvpif.png

y3u31oW.png

Pretty sure I‘ve won every single All-Star game they threw me in. Dedicated to ol‘tee

25/26 End of Regular Season New
25/26 End of Regular Season

@BenitoSTARR @sebsheep @weetee @V.O. @Dr. Dwayne @Heine @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @Solius @Skizzo @Dan @Salt Bailly @altodevil @P-Nut @hobbers

Final Standings

ctOc0m8.png

Playoffs: Two Nil and reelworld II get the Knicks to the top spot in the East for the 7th season in a row. This is the only first time they've got fewer than 60 wins, however, and only 3 wins separate the top 4 seeds. That includes the reigning champions, the Hawks. Though it might seem a cause for concern that Skizzlet's team only finished 3rd in the East, their 56-26 is Atlanta's best record since 1994. If they can win the championship with 51 wins, why not 56 wins? The Pacers are a bit behind the top 4, but 51 wins for Sonius is actually a 7 win improvement over last year. Finally we have the Magic in 6th, with a decent record but a very poor recent record. SebJr will actually have to be the assist king this time.

Play-in: Stobzilla II and the Hornets have had a good season, and both record and MOV seem to suggest we should be seeing them in the playoffs. The same can't necessarily be said for BenitwoSTARRLET's Nets. The 76ers have an even worse record, but they have a top 4 record in the East since the last update. Let's see if that counts for anything in the play-in.

Better luck next year
: Another 11th place for Pepper Bailly and the Bucks. It's a 1 win improvement over the year before, but that's like saying you've got one less haemorrhoids than yesterday. Which might be an improvement for sontodevil, who has been having an absolute torrid time with the Heat at the tail-end of the season.

rI2S6hV.png

Playoffs: Here's some shocking news... it's the Spurs and the Rockets, in that order! Heine finds himself with the best record, and the second best MOV, but the recent form is nothing to write home about. For weeweetee and Lil-V.O. it's the opposite, at least as far as MOV and recent form go. +2.7 just about matches the 5th best team in the East, though 49 wins would actually put them 6th. The West's been dominating for a while, but maybe it's the East's time?

Play-in: Lil-Nut and Nobbers are coming into this play-in with quite different expectations. The Heat are on pretty decent form, and have a winning record, just about, while the Pelicans have a losing record and losing form.

Better luck next year
: I'm not surprised to see the Nuggets in this section, but I'm a little surprised to see the Thunder here. Last year Dr. Junior's team finished with a good 46-36 record. Going 8-16 to close out the season surely didn't help. In fact, if they had just gone 12-12 instead they would have made the play-in with a game to spare. If The Cub's Nuggets can go 13-12, the Thunder should have been able to as well. Though unlike the former, the latter are actually moving in the right direction.

Player stats

3fZboaW.png

League Leaders

p0VnnI6.png

hLRmOg2.png

9a3zfs0.png

Play-in tournament

LKUxsc2.png

ytt4PXs.png

mH99BTs.png

rHaTI7Z.png

6Jxh61N.png

Phoenix and Charlotte are through as the 7-seeds. Golden State will play New Orleans for the 8-seed in the West, and Brooklyn will play Washington in the East.

0ImnE3G.png

hc0UUB6.png

A7KAmL8.png

Golden State and Washington are through to the playoffs! Their reward is getting to play San Antonio and New York.

zYdNN3E.png

Playoff bracket

0g2bsZB.png

Injuries

Memphis Grizzlies
ugWxO8g.png

Washington Wizards
EhC2SPp.png

San Antonio Spurs
pypycqc.png