Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 2025 | [...] are NBA Champions! | Basketball GM

0LDcyO7.png

H1panyz.gif
You are fecking modifying that I hope.

Nobbers back to go for another ring

Great with Murray, but I question Abrines over Saric. But I see he is a better 3p shooter, so that might be the reason

Last edited:
Unless Embiid gets decline based on his injury I think that was a perfect team for our lady to join. Should be a playoff team next season

I am. I'm also reversing the slight ratings drop the game gave you because it thought you were an old man :lol:
Legitimacy of the whole thing has just been destroyed. If the game said he was found guilty of lying about his age then he did in fact lie about his age.

I thought there was always a danger the sim might randomly decide our boys get run over by a tractor, or lose their legs in a freak fishing accident. Or get injured in the middle of a playoff final. So now these acts of gods will get reversed?

I thought there was always a danger the sim might randomly decide our boys get run over by a tractor, or lose their legs in a freak fishing accident. Or get injured in the middle of a playoff final. So now these acts of gods will get reversed?

If the game kills someone, they're dead - and that can happen (but only to created players, which... well, that's basically you guys). But just adding 3 years to someone feels wrong, particularly when it's the start of their career.

A random killing seems a lot less fair than a random age bump

wonder if someone gets randomly found out for doping. I do have some suspicions

„It‘s the endurance, lads!“

Realistic oddities should be permitted, but this would make me a father at what 13 or 14? Plus I was clearly in the country from 17. It's unrealistic.