Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 2025 | [...] are NBA Champions! | Basketball GM

My beard should be white now. The young lads deserve the plaudits. I just got them to play at their best. I told them the secret.

Someone should edit the fa cup pic with our heads :p

Slide1.jpg

The boys

15/16 Season Review
15/16 Season Review

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Samid @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

ESKzYHv.png

A new dynasty?

Regular season

zZkCztz.png

OMuTBkz.png

Awards

Some of the early season predictions didn't quite hold up (non-Durant MVP, Cafite 6MOY and MIP), but this is still a fine haul for the Caf.

Wz1vfFz.png
cEYzhQd.png

xQj00Vd.png
Wt34SSB.png

6me8DNM.png

Regular season stats

bbz0AKO.png

Feats

5HxS2kx.png

G3wxAtY.png

woaiPyL.png

Draft Lottery

At least we avoided the possibility of San Antonio getting another set of great picks. 3rd and 5th are good picks, but this isn't the strongest draft ever (depending on if @Samid and @Skizzo put their kids in the draft, in which case it probably is quite strong after all). Quite unlucky by Oklahoma City to get the 4th pick, though to be fair it was the single most likely result.

xpy77YD.png

League news

Skizzo and Samid have decided to retire! Skizzo never really reached the heights he could have hoped for, but he still had a fair career. Samid too, though he'll be disappointed never to win that 3 Point Contest he got so close to. He might be mollified by his induction into the Hall of Fame.

iJ3H2IK.png

3HXP0MO.png

2JNd7cU.png

6Mf3prC.png

4nAO6sx.png

YwH6LCj.png

Some leap!

IpBM3CH.png

Up Next: Draft and Free Agency

Were my teammates still wearing nappies when I won my first ring?

But you had 9 points in 4 minutes, so extrapolated for a full game you would have scored 80 ppg easy.
That's like Southgate keeps on ignoring Palmer and when England is technically out of the Euros he finally get's on for the last ten minutes and scores a (hateful) hat trick.

Rookie and all defence first team. Quite happy with that.

3rd and 5th in the draft. Looking like Murray and Saric. Good players to add to the dynasty.

increase in cap can have intetesting effects. Someone is about to get paid. Is this the year KD joined GSW irl?

Last edited:
Rookie and all defence first team. Quite happy with that.

3rd and 5th in the draft. Looking like Murray and Saric. Good players to add to the dynasty.

increase in cap can have intetesting effects. Someone is about to get paid. Is this the year KD joined GSW irl?
:lol:

Durant is yesterdays news. There's a new goat in town.

15/16 Season Review

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Samid @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

ESKzYHv.png

A new dynasty?

Regular season

zZkCztz.png

OMuTBkz.png

Awards

Some of the early season predictions didn't quite hold up (non-Durant MVP, Cafite 6MOY and MIP), but this is still a fine haul for the Caf.

Wz1vfFz.png
cEYzhQd.png

xQj00Vd.png
Wt34SSB.png

6me8DNM.png

Regular season stats

bbz0AKO.png

Feats

5HxS2kx.png

G3wxAtY.png

woaiPyL.png

Draft Lottery

At least we avoided the possibility of San Antonio getting another set of great picks. 3rd and 5th are good picks, but this isn't the strongest draft ever (depending on if @Samid and @Skizzo put their kids in the draft, in which case it probably is quite strong after all). Quite unlucky by Oklahoma City to get the 4th pick, though to be fair it was the single most likely result.

xpy77YD.png

League news

Skizzo and Samid have decided to retire! Skizzo never really reached the heights he could have hoped for, but he still had a fair career. Samid too, though he'll be disappointed never to win that 3 Point Contest he got so close to. He might be mollified by his induction into the Hall of Fame.

iJ3H2IK.png

3HXP0MO.png

2JNd7cU.png

6Mf3prC.png

4nAO6sx.png

YwH6LCj.png

Some leap!

IpBM3CH.png

Up Next: Draft and Free Agency

next year I need to be averaging a triple double to stay on the right pace

Is he even a free agent? :lol:

nobbers will walk away with most of our cap space, then hopefully we will just keep building depth and let us youngsters develop while we we help alto out of his wheelchair for training and games

Is he even a free agent? :lol:

nobbers will walk away with most of our cap space, then hopefully we will just keep building depth and let us youngsters develop while we we help alto out of his wheelchair for training and games
Enjoy it while you can I say - upper management sometimes has a very different idea about squad development.

2016 Draft and Free Agency
2016 Draft and Free Agency

@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine

Top 10:

x6OMdtn.png

yN6vDLA.png

Jpw4D6V.png
LtWYZ6l.png

Free Agency

Dan II, Nobbers and (surprisingly) sontodevil all decide to re-sign with their current teams. The leap in the salary cap means some of them are paid disgustingly well. The latter two are now the joint best players in the league, together with Giannis Antetokounmpo.

dyHs8JE.png

KfWoZTk.png

58zaQVA.png

Stobzilla II declined the offer by New York and went out into free agency, but then:

bpT8HIc.png

Trades

So many trades...!

Dan II (Pistons > Lakers) - a new Lakers dynasty? Well, maybe not quite yet.
F7lYh5X.png

Dan II (Lakers), P-Nut & BenitwoSTARLETT (Nuggets)
J1cWfjz.png

reelworld II (Bucks), P-Nut & BenitwoSTARLETT (Nuggets) - The Nuggets are really sure the Bucks will be really bad in 2019. But I suspect Mario Hezonja is, on average, a better player than they can expect that pick to turn into.
0krT322.png

SebJr (Heat), TwoNil (Raptors) - seems fair?
edXFfxK.png

TwoNil (Raptors) - Toronto clearly trying to build something around TwoNil here.
G1JiLfF.png

Dr. Dwayne & The Cub (Thunder) - this will look like a good trade as long as Chase Budinger doesn't get worse and Terrence Jones gets better.
0EeEHos.png

Lil' V.O. & weeweetee (Rockets) - the Rockets are trading out their older players for younger players.
eBgkgh9.png

6mMaD8T.png

Salt Bailly & Pepper Bailly (Kings), Dr. Junior (Cavaliers) - two very different strategies here.
bdQqsHn.png

Dr. Junior (Cavaliers) - yep, the Cavs are clearly trying to get good.
bBgEK0B.png

SebJr (Heat), Dr. Junior (Cavaliers) - yup!
VAcg1oq.png

Solius (Pelicans) - seems like a good trade?
zn09m6x.png

Up next: 16/17 Preview

Last edited:
Oof that's a long old contract. Hope we're investing in the facilities too.

Lil' V.O. & weeweetee (Rockets) - the Rockets are trading out their older players for younger players.
eBgkgh9.png

Why do my teams always just start giving away first round picks like we're running a charity?