Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 2025 | [...] are NBA Champions! | Basketball GM

I might have to shut down this experiment prematurely, I don't think the Caf can handle the ego you're currently incubating.
Then I am forever the GOAT

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

nimic cycling through 14 million simulations of these playoffs to find one in which the Lakers leave without a ring (there isn't one)

timeline-doctor-strange.gif

09/10 Playoffs - Conference Finals
09/10 Playoffs - Conference Finals

It's a Cafite playoff! Who will get to face the winner of the Washington Wizards or the Chicago Bulls?

@altodevil @P-Nut

H6DYv5L.png

Los Angeles 108-95 Memphis | altodevil: 4/25/0 | P-Nut: 19/1/13

ew3MoVU.png

Los Angeles 102-88 Memphis | altodevil: 2/11/0 (injured) | P-Nut: 24/0/10

8bK4kwr.png

Gv9hocX.png

Los Angeles 118-108 Memphis | altodevil: 3/20/1 (playing injured) | P-Nut: 27/1/15

nkrsYcd.png

Los Angeles 112-102 Memphis | altodevil: 6/25/3 (playing injured) | P-Nut: 38/3/10

P-Nut: 35.1 GameScore
12 other players who got playing time for the Grizzlies combined: 42.8 GameScore

eheoU1c.png

NrH4Lt4.png

bTidqYl.png

This will be the first time since 2004 that altodevil faces a team with a better regular season record in the playoffs! The last time it happened was against the hobbers San Antonio Spurs, and altodevil got swept 4-0. Will he do better?

Inb4 I go to an ever shitter team

I can already reveal that barring draft and trades, only the following teams could have at least $16 million available for next season (if they don't re-sign any expiring contracts):
  • New Orleans Hornets ($17m 38-44 league record)
  • Portland Trailblazers ($23m 53-29)
  • Memphis Grizzlies (obviously, $34m 53-29)
  • Orlando Magic (also obviously, $24m 32-50)
  • Oklahoma City Thunder ($38m 33-49)
  • Sacramento Kings ($33m 28-54)
  • Phoenix Suns ($17m 35-47)
  • Los Angeles Clippers ($20m 43-39)
  • Boston Celtics ($16m 45-37)
  • Philadelphia ($34m 47-35)
  • Cleveland Cavaliers ($21m 42-40)
For reference, you're currently on $16.45m and @P-Nut is on $14.24m. @hobbers is on $19.2m, so that gives an idea of the possible wage demands. Also obviously a lot of these will take themselves out of the running by re-signing some players.

Some other players with expiring contracts are Kevin Durant and Nene (@altodevil's teammate), but both will definitely re-sign. Other than that there are mostly some very old players or good rookies, so probably not a lot to stand in either of your ways.

2010 NBA Finals
2010 NBA Finals

bTidqYl.png

uEQEj7j.png

Q6s3vD2.png

EXlsJQb.png

6qjXALQ.png

wSzY5Mw.png

nsKLcrH.png

gz2CzV4.png

QdQcfYF.png

altodevil has three-peated! I genuinely thought it was over for him at 2-3, but the Wizards let the Lakers back into it - and this is the result. Who can stop his reign?

Playoff stats
yEbY7FZ.png

Up next:: Season Review

Probably the finest 7 game series ever played. Durant a worth adversary and will be who I pass my crown to eventually.

Not yet though. History still to be written.

Alto perfected the destruction of the game. Mission accomplished.

Also, I should take way more shots.

09/10 Season Review
09/10 Season Review

IBvr0QC.png

QdQcfYF.png

altodevil has won his 4th title, a RedCafe record. He's also got three in a row.

DCLBTw5.png
OVOEFwj.png

Not much new in the League Teams, so I won't bother listing them this time. The only difference is that some new non-Cafites have started pushing Cafites out of the teams.

r5TKSjK.png
bVnaiwO.png

BenitoSTARR wins yet another MVP award, his 5th! No points for guessing who won Defensive Player of the Year, and not just because I am posting this below the picture showing who won Defensive Player of the Year. I guess Defence really does win games.

Season stats (@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Samid @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee)

SOmOnmu.png

Statistical feats
L3fISNO.png
hSLibPu.png
GlfqXbc.png
CJPK8lf.png
rvsPH0w.png

Up next: Draft and Free Agency

ig2K1RS.png
ndiDCKw.png

09/10 Season Review

IBvr0QC.png

QdQcfYF.png

altodevil has won his 4th title, a RedCafe record. He's also got three in a row.

DCLBTw5.png
OVOEFwj.png

Not much new in the League Teams, so I won't bother listing them this time. The only difference is that some new non-Cafites have started pushing Cafites out of the teams.

r5TKSjK.png
bVnaiwO.png

BenitoSTARR wins yet another MVP award, his 5th! No points for guessing who won Defensive Player of the Year, and not just because I am posting this below the picture showing who won Defensive Player of the Year. I guess Defence really does win games.

Season stats (@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Samid @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee)

SOmOnmu.png

Statistical feats
L3fISNO.png
hSLibPu.png
GlfqXbc.png
CJPK8lf.png
rvsPH0w.png

Up next: Draft and Free Agency

ig2K1RS.png
ndiDCKw.png
Who has the most MVPs now?

"weetee made a game-winning basket with 6.7 seconds remaining in a 102-100 win over the almighty Wizards" <- wish I could see the replay there.