The MMA thread

Chandler v McGregor would be fun. Chandler would have too much I think but he does get hit a lot.

Shame for Tony. He should just retire at this point, honestly. Have a weird feeling Esparza can win this one. Rose is a weird fighter who can win against anyone and also lose to people she should beat. It would be super weird to see the SW division back to where it started :lol:

Shame for Tony. He should just retire at this point, honestly. Have a weird feeling Esparza can win this one. Rose is a weird fighter who can win against anyone and also lose to people she should beat. It would be super weird to see the SW division back to where it started :lol:

No lies detected.

What is Rose scared of? She's easily able to stuff Esparza's attempts, yet she's letting her win through at least trying them.

If Rose loses this she can thank her fat boyfriend who just told her the crowd boos are evidence she's doing the right thing.

I feel they won’t change the champion based on that fight, but I think based on points/rounds Carla should win. I may have died of boredom in the middle of it though so I don’t know