Tennis 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he ever been tested for Autism? ( disclaimer: this is a gennuine question and not meant as a joke ,which may not be clear in text)

I think it's possible he's on the spectrum slightly and I don't mean it in a joking way. Outbursts like that seem familiar to me.

But I think he's just doing it for drama

Everybody that’s an absolute asshole isn’t on the spectrum. They’re just assholes. Some people are assholes. It’s actually kinda disrespectful to people who are on the spectrum to lump Kyrgios in with them.

Kyrgios looks like he's been through the 5 stages of grief and come out the other side. He might yet turn it around

Nick is likely a twat (assault allegations) but the Tennis is fantastic to watch. You lot moaning about him are far more tedious

Good final so far, could still be great

Commentators speaking so highly about him is not a great look given the allegations (which are just allegations at the moment etc)

This your first final? Because the tennis has been average.

There's been some world class plays here from both. Kyrgios has been throwing rockets at Djokovic and he has returned some of them like nothing.

Also Djokovic has schooled kyrigios on these drop shots. To get past Djokovic it has to be nothing less than a smashing hard shot in a corner or something.

The quality is really high especially considering the general quality of men's tennis right now

Djoko can move ahead of Federer and one behind Nadal right?
That's correct, though as things stand Djokovic won't be able to play the US Open or Australian Open, so may only be able to level Nadal (assuming he doesn't win one) at next years Roland Garros.

Status
Not open for further replies.