Television Television RedCafe's Favourite TV Shows (Round 7)

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I haven't been paying attention to these threads for weeks but what the feck are some of these shows doing there :lol: Corrie and The Bill are legitimately better than Lost.

Cole9

Disappointed in the lack of votes for Peep Show. Futurama is good, don't get me wrong, but Peep Show is on another level.

I may have to vote for Friends to register my disgust at the situation.

Spoony

The People's President
Lost vs. The Expanse
The Shield vs. Arrested Development
Better Call Saul vs. I'm Alan Partridge
Community vs. Parks & Recreation
Friends vs. Death Note
The Leftovers vs. Seinfeld
Futurama vs. Peep Show
Blackadder vs. Rome.
Spartacus vs. Star Trek: The Next Generation
The Office (UK)vs. Scrubs

AaronRedDevil

The only anime I approve of is Robotech, and only because we had the first few episodes dubbed to Norwegian on VHS when I was a kid. A friend tried to make me watch Naruto once, and he never brought it up again.
Have you seen Attack on Titan? Or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood? Those 2 are peaks. AOT is just brutal and epic. FMA is I think, is pure perfection. The right amount of a great story, villains, characters, dark moments and it’s strangely funny as hell sometimes.

Feck sake I’m nerding out already, I need to rewatch them both now. Thanks for that.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Says the guy voting Friends, Star Trek and Scrubs
I don't care about Friends, but I can't let an anime win. Also I really like Spartacus like I said, but in actual quality it doesn't touch TNG (even if TNG had some crap episodes too in the early seasons). I also like The Office, but Scrubs is great. It's got some of the best dramatic scenes of any comedy, and particularly for one so silly.

Zen86

Lost vs. The Expanse
Friends vs. Death Note
Futurama vs. Peep Show
Black Adder
vs. Rome
The Office (UK) vs. Scrubs

nimic

something nice
Scout
Have you seen Attack on Titan? Or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood? Those 2 are peaks. AOT is just brutal and epic. FMA is I think, is pure perfection. The right amount of a great story, villains, characters, dark moments and it’s strangely funny as hell sometimes.

Feck sake I’m nerding out already, I need to rewatch them both now. Thanks for that.
Nah, but I've seen most of Hellsing (without souind) sitting next to my cousin at a LAN. Anime just doesn't do anything for me, at all.

Moby

Dick

Oh yeah. Brotherhood is a proper masterpiece.

AaronRedDevil

It's my belief system.
Perhaps watch those 2 I mentioned and see what you think. They are both the absolute best. Attack on Titan doesn't have any silly moments or a crap story. Even the first 2 episodes should pull you in by the end.
Also keep your whore mouth shut dissing anime.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Lost vs. The Expanse
Friends vs. Death Note
Futurama vs. Peep Show
Black Adder
vs. Rome
The Office (UK) vs. Scrubs

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Also it should go without saying that if an anime wins, we should just shut down the entire Entertainment forum.
:lol: no anime is going to win.

I'd bet there are only 3 real contenders for the ultimate winner: The Wire (the correct choice), The Sopranos, and Breaking Bad. I'll be shocked if those aren't the top three in any order.

AaronRedDevil

:lol: no anime is going to win.

I'd bet there are only 3 real contenders for the ultimate winner: The Wire (the correct choice), The Sopranos, and Breaking Bad. I'll be shocked if those aren't the top three in any order.
The Wire is overrated as feck. Yeah I said it.

Wing Attack Plan R

Nah, but I've seen most of Hellsing (without souind) sitting next to my cousin at a LAN. Anime just doesn't do anything for me, at all.
Death Note is nothing like those. It becomes a cat-and-mouse between a serial killer and the police.
Sword Art Online is pretty bad ass too. also:
Akira.
Ghost In The Shell.
Cowboy Bebop.
Baccano.
Fooly Cooly.
Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Hunter x Hunter (first 50 or so episodes)
Monster.
Steins;Gate.
Fate/Zero.
Vinland Saga.
Paranoia Agent.
Bleach.
Black Lagoon.
Psycho-Pass.
Parasyte.
Samurai Champloo.