So who is actually the best striker in the PL? (Let's be honest; it's a Kane vs Haaland discussion)

Who is actually the best striker in the PL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If buying either player now it would be Haaland due to age, better player right now Kane, might get another 2 years or so out of Kane, 2 of them are class

One's in the twiight of his career, the other has just started and still learning the trade. Both are exceptional, but I think when all is said and done Haaland will be regarded as a generational player

Name these teams.

I'm not a stats guru but a simple search tells me he didn't win the league with Molde who've won leagues in recent times before and since. The season with Salzburg they won but with a lower point total than they had before he joined. Joined Dortmund, they also finished with less points than the season before and same points in the second season and City are also on track to do considerably worse. Is it a coincidence? Maybe, but that's up to him to prove no? So far he's not made any team he's joined better when you look at the cold, hard results as far as I can tell.

Maybe you can enlighten me, what teams have actually done better in the long run with him in it?