Simone Inzaghi

Probably cause he goes against the grain of a lot of modern football thinking. Keeper and defenders who are primarily to keep the ball out (though they can play). All 3 midfielders play like old no.8's and go box to box. He doesn't tick the checkboxes people rave about these days. He's a good manager who plays a bit like Conte when Conte was good and didn't set up to play coward ball.
Atleast he has his team play with his identity rather than trying to play a boring Pep lite version of football aka Arsenal for example

He's been a top level manager for many years now, loved watching his Lazio team. He can perform deep block or all out attack pretty well with the resources he's given.

Surprised he wasn't considered more for Chelsea or Liverpool jobs but guess he's happy at Inter Milan given they're favourites for Scudetto most seasons currently and can also have good runs in CL if the draw opens up so urge to move isn't there unlike other European managers.

Atleast he has his team play with his identity rather than trying to play a boring Pep lite version of football aka Arsenal for example
For sure, its refreshing to see a manager do something different. I love Peps football but when everyone does it, it does make me wish for something different. Inter are currently that something.

Probably cause he goes against the grain of a lot of modern football thinking. Keeper and defenders who are primarily to keep the ball out (though they can play). All 3 midfielders play like old no.8's and go box to box. He doesn't tick the checkboxes people rave about these days. He's a good manager who plays a bit like Conte when Conte was good and didn't set up to play coward ball.
They signed those GK and CBs for their ability on the ball actually. The basis of their play is to invite pressure so they can play through it and attack in open space. It is Conte's MO(Inzaghi took over Conte's title winning squad) but with more wrinkles, extremely positionally fluid and less predictable. Their trademark is the deep attacking runs by the CBs. Last season they scored a goal on a cross by the LCB from the left wing to RCB attacking the far post like a second striker
For sure, its refreshing to see a manager do something different. I love Peps football but when everyone does it, it does make me wish for something different. Inter are currently that something.
Eh. When it comes down to it they're not that different these days