Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Good subs that should’ve been made earlier. Watkins and Palmer have the pace and directness to trouble the Dutch.

Why are we not seeing a replay on that offside? Looked on to me...

Surprised he took off Foden before Bellingham today, Foden was on it and Bellingham has been invisible

I think Dumfries is a wonderful player but why Koeman still hasn't subbed to make the Malen-Frimpong connection happen again is mind boggling. The one time he did it it easily felt like the most threatening outlet of attack for em.

Weghorst slow as feck, as always second to the ball :lol:

I think Dumfries is a wonderful player but why Koeman still hasn't subbed to make the Malen-Frimpong connection happen again is mind boggling. The one time he did it it easily felt like the most threatening outlet of attack for em.

Malen? Weghorst came on for him at halftime

By the way this second half has gone, extra time is going to be painful and end up going to penalties. Can we please get a winner in normal time

Surprised he took off Foden before Bellingham today, Foden was on it and Bellingham has been invisible

Phil won't take a peno and Gareths been planning for a glorious penalty shootout victory since half time.
Also Bellingham despite being shit is a moments player, he can be trash and then bang in a winner out of nowhere.

Holland can still win this in extra time if they have pacy threats down both flanks.

Baffles me why no opponent v England just plays a pacy right winger as with Gapko the other side that would keep England back.

Malen went off long ago.

Can’t believe the Dutch haven’t got anybody better than Wout

Shame for England that Bellingham is so hyped, should have been a super-sub if anything