Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

They are the better team so far though.

And have been shit before hand.

What do you want? Negativity and to pretend the Dutch haven't been dull?

Yes.

And I'll get in pre-emptively as well and say if England do win, the players'/ pundits' celebrations will be small time too.

Tonight makes me rather concerned about Utd's all in on Dutch mode, this ain't the Dutch we think they are.

Mainoo and Foden have been good but the Dutch are giving them all the time in the world on the ball. You'll never get this much time on the ball in the premier league. Bonkers tactics from Koeman.

Thing I find most interesting about Mainoo is that he doesn’t seem to need space around him when receiving the ball. He can absolutely make something out even when surrounded by opposition players.

Shaw would make us even better in the second half.

Also, Kane needs to get in the box, he's there to score goals, we have enough creativity in midfield without the need for him to drop off.

Dutch haven’t looked up to much since their goal. England have looked better , don’t know how much the dodgy peno gave them a boost but they’ve certainly used it to stir them on

What's the plan here? This is fecking shit. The English midfield has all the time in the world & is having a ball out there. It's mental.

Dont know. Koeman isnt some tactical genius and most England players are better on a indivual level. And while Koeman is a pretty lucky manager, luck doesnt follow him around as much as it does Southgate.

Looking pretty bleak so far

Kane and Trippier off for Toney and Shaw and we win this in the 2nd half. But he'll wait until the 78th minute to make any changes.

Matterface saying that half had flown by. For me, it dragged like a dogs arse with worms on a fresh cream carpet. Same old shite.

Netherlands haven’t done anything for like the last 20 minutes. Feels like they’re just waiting for England to score at this point. Koeman needs to change something

Dodgy pen aside, we're lucky to still be level. 1-3 would be a more accurate scoreline.