Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

FDJ is a massive loss for Netherlands but they’ve coped without him.

If you want confirmation then yes, you've hit the nail on the head. Users who said United should take a look at him probably thought Kenneth Taylor was amazing too.

Edit: but he's doing a solid job considering we have our two best midfielders out.

:lol: cheers. My eyes and judging ability based on probably 10 mins of game time has not failed me. I'll take that and will not entertain any other contrasting opinions now.

Best final for the neutral- Netherlands vs Spain

Probable final- France vs England- anti football wins
Dunno about that. Last time the Dutch played Spain in a final it was a terrible game. The dutchies spent the whole game trying to stop Spain playing. So, hopefully we don’t see a repeat of that.

Which players are suspended? Carvajal and...?

Morata is out aswell but gives Spain option to go false 9 I assume with Dani Olmo? I don't think they'll be starting Joselu v France.

Edit: Ah was that a mistake on the graphic then as came up right at the end that Morata was suspended so might have been booked on the bench?

Pedri also injured I assume.

Full strength Spain beat this France.

This is the first game England have played where I'm predicting them to lose. Netherlands have too much quality for Southgate to scrape by with good vibes and positivity.

Hope to god Spain make the final. They're great and France are awful to watch.

If France drags Spain to their slow motion zombie football France will win, probably with an own goal.

Netherlands will make lots of trouble to England but on the other hand they look leaky in defense.

Hoping for a Spain vs Netherlands final. Dreading a France vs England final. Don't want football terrorism rewarded but it always seems to go far in international competitions unfortunately.

Don't fancy our chances against England. But it'll be a close game I think.

Last time the Dutch played Spain in a final it was a terrible game.

Let's hope for England vs. France then. Both teams have been absolutely scintillating so far.

I'd like to see a final with teams playing to win. Not teams playing to avoid losing.

C'mon on Holland and Spain. Please help us!

We are in a third semi-final which says a lot about the whole group'

--- GARETH SOUTHGATE

Somebody should tell him the truth... It's not healthy to be so delusional

I don't think my love for football can survive a France v England final.

On paper these should be very interesting games, I think France and Spain are evenly matched and so are England/Netherlands.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's pens for both games.

england will cruise into the final.

Trying to be neutral here, I think the funniest possible outcome is England to somehow play even worse against Netherlands but win again before out of nowhere producing a brilliant performance against France in the final and somehow contriving to lose.

Somebody should tell him the truth... It's not healthy to be so delusional

“i had two healthy children, despite smacking myself in the nuts 20 times a day.”

If France drags Spain to their slow motion zombie football France will win, probably with an own goal.

Netherlands will make lots of trouble to England but on the other hand they look leaky in defense.

It's strange with the Dutch as going by names it's one of the best defensives with actual depth in whole tournament. Yet they were terrible against Austria's pressing and Turkey could've easily scored a few tonight from set plays and just crossing quickly into the box so that's something England used to be good at and can be again.

I think they need to do what they did v France, certainly bring Van De Ven at LB or third CB as Ake was pretty poor tonight. Also consider Frimpong as Bergwijn was a weird choice to start and hauled off at half time.

This match feels on Koeman's selection really as by now we know who Southgate will and won't select.

Why is everyone optimistic about England? Netherlands have looked a much better side, scoring goals. We've relied on two moments of pure magic to keep us in the tournament.

england will cruise into the final.

I've lost count of which posts about England are parody or not but cruising into a final isn't playing extra time constantly.

I just can't see England getting a comfortable 2 nil win out of this, they've barely had more than two serious shots on target in the five games for a start.

I've lost count of which posts about England are parody or not but cruising into a final isn't playing extra time constantly.

I just can't see England getting a comfortable 2 nil win out of this, they've barely had more than two serious shots on target in the five games for a start.

we’ve been saving ourselves to have all our shots in the last two games, rather than spunking them throughout the tournament.

we’ve been saving ourselves to have all our shots in the last two games, rather than spunking them throughout the tournament.

Can't wait for those Harry Kane thundercnuts all the way from the halfway line.

Why is everyone optimistic about England? Netherlands have looked a much better side, scoring goals. We've relied on two moments of pure magic to keep us in the tournament.
Two words: Wout Weghorst. Nobody in England loses against him

I feel like England weren't too bad today. Most of the teams they've played have sat off and tried to nick a goal while avoiding conceding, so a team like Spain could bring out the best in them possibly? I cant imagine anything being as bad as that France Portugal match anyway. With France's it feels like they're definitely going to be boring and it'll be basically impossible for anyone to be entertaining against them because of how many defensive players they're selecting so hopefully they go out.

England vs France - the two teams stacked with talent, both massively underperforming and playing boring football. It’d sum up this crap euros

I like Spanish team the most, but I have a very annoying Spanish guy at work, who would be happy with their win, so...

This is a hard dilemma

Yes because Gakpo and Depay tore the English teams to shreds in the premier league :lol:

Yes because Gakpo and Depay tore the English teams to shreds in the premier league :lol:

I think Netherlands would be Southgates best ever win. You could argue Germany in the last euros but that was at home and the Germans were awful.

Gakpo looks nothing like the player at the scousers for Netherlands, he will definitely be their biggest threat on Wednesday so have to try and keep him relatively quiet.