Semi-Finals: Italy vs Spain | England vs Denmark

the midfield have not got going at all. they’ve been so poor

Rice-Phillips is the worst midfield i have ever seen in a semifinal match of a Major tournament.

Tbf it was well deserved goal. Denmark looked like better team before the goal.

Isn't Henderson supposed to be better then Pickford. Why hasn't he ever gotten a look in..

Was such a soft freekick, but what a shot...

Maybe question marks over Pickford.

Lets not be sour. Shaw 100% fouled him, I know its against Caf law to criticise him these days but it was blatant pull back. After a strong 15 minutes we're being completely outplayed.

It was very close under the bar, it wouldn't have been an easy save under any circumstances. Pickfords height / positioning might not have helped?

Yeah, I'm probably being too harsh on Pickford, to be fair.

That freekick all came from Mount and Rice getting done in midfield. Denmark have been on top for the last 20 minutes, easily.

It makes me happy watching Southgate being rewarded for the most cowardly tactics and lineup possible. Mount is having a terrible tournament. It's like watching Lingard for United.

Pickford needs to stop believing his own hype

Pickford getting overrated because every shot has been at him in this tourney. That's what happens when you hit it a little away from him

I don’t know how pundits can praise him with a straight face. He’s looked like he’s on crystal meth throughout most of the tournament

I'd bring on Grealish for Mount and Henderson for Philips in the second half. We need more players in the middle who can look after the ball.

I’d like to see England’s bench take on Denmark. This XI was poorly conceived. Gareth, grow a pair.