Semi-Finals: Italy vs Spain | England vs Denmark

Hyper critical, but a normal size goalkeeper (by modern day standards) saves that

Apart from the defence you could probably make a better team from the bench. The attack and midfield is so disjointed and workmanlike.

Denmark good value for the lead. Poor from Pickford despite the quality of the strike.

Pickford has been known to have t-rex arms for a while now. There's the perfect example of it.

Damsgaard is class though.

Well deserved. They have been better so far. Seems to me that England is little bit nervous of thought of getting to final.

Yaaaaaaaa

Praise to pickford and his trex arms!

I think Pickford should save that personally. Not to take anything away from the free kick which was brilliantly struck, but it was very central.

Feck. My first instinct is that it's right in the middle of the goal and maybe Pickford should have had it...
It was very close under the bar, it wouldn't have been an easy save under any circumstances. Pickfords height / positioning might not have helped?

What a goal that is. Really
Poor foul by Shaw and so pointless to give that away there.

Pickford getting overrated because every shot has been at him in this tourney. That's what happens when you hit it a little away from him