View full 2024-25 profile

5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see why he is a fan favourite. I would rather sell if we get a good amount for him in the region of 45-50m.

He is only a favourite of the opposition fans, and those who find him physically attractive.

Did you miss the decimal points in your valuation?

No doubt Scott can have a decent career at a mid table club but he's never been at the level to be starting the games he has for United it's ridiculous. Should have gone years ago.

So how did he play against Betis? Seems like a much better team performance overall.

He was fine in the first half, lots of good movement and pressing, some decent passing. Despite his obvious limitations he gives some interesting tactical options in modes that most fans don't appreciate, did a decent job against Rhodri in the FA Cup final and a better job against Xhaka(limited him more than any other player) in the Euros as a defensive 10.

Didn't watch the second half.

Can’t believe this guy is still a Manchester United player.

If that was Fellaini, that touch that went for a throw-in would've been meme'd everywhere.

Accept whatever Fulham are bidding and get another midfielder in, please.

Can’t believe this guy is still a Manchester United player.
I know it’s profoundly depressing. And we wonder why we finish in 8th with a negative goal difference. No other side is interested in signing him really and yet somehow he’s considered good enough to be a Manchester United midfielder. Speaks volumes to his utter lack of quality.

McTominay would be a nice option if he was actually any good with the ball at his feet. So often his second touch is a tackle because his first is so bad, and his choices on the ball make you wonder if he ever scans because he seems bizarrely unaware of what's going on around him.

Be kind of insane if we didn't take 20M for him. Add 10M for Lindelof from someone and we could presumably buy an actual midfielder with that money.

McTominay would be a nice option if he was actually any good with the ball at his feet. So often his second touch is a tackle because his first is so bad, and his choices on the ball make you wonder if he ever scans because he seems bizarrely unaware of what's going on around him.
Would be nice if he were good on the ball. Would be nicer still if he were good off it. Or good at anything save box crashing. Or on the train to West London. That would be best imo.

Man Utd 1:0 Fulham New
Commentator on my stream said that he's never seen McTominay have a bad game, pointing out that he's always showing for the ball. You wonder how these guys get paid to do their jobs...

Commentator on my stream said that he's never seen McTominay have a bad game, pointing out that he's always showing for the ball. You wonder how these guys get paid to do their jobs...
I had the same feed, couldn't believe what I was hearing :lol:

I had the same feed, couldn't believe what I was hearing :lol:
It's an absolute joke - I'm not trying to have a go at McTominay, but I seriously doubt he'd be getting the same love from these commentators if he wasn't British.

Comes off the bench and we score.

Unless we are desperate for cash I wouldn’t be rushing to sell. I wouldn’t start him but as an option off the bench he makes impact.

Comes off the bench and we score.

Unless we are desperate for cash I wouldn’t be rushing to sell. I wouldn’t start him but as an option off the bench he makes impact.
He's not going to be good enough when we have injuries in midfield and he is our only sellable asset that can we get some cash to build our team. Time should be up for him.

Lee Dixon said he has never seen McTomminay have a bad game. Graeme Le Saux agreed. Nobody watched the Euros then.

Zirkzee getting to that cross ahead of him and making him redundant :wenger:

Joking aside, if we have a lot of games like the one tonight then he will still have a use for us. But ultimately we need midfielders that give us more control

He's not going to be good enough when we have injuries in midfield and he is our only sellable asset that can we get some cash to build our team. Time should be up for him.

I’d far rather him in midfield than Eriksen or Mount. I’d sell both of them before him.

Jaysus the level of distaste towards McT that others praising him riles so many up.

Thought he grabbed the goal at first, let out a big laugh as it happened. Zirkzee got there before him but McTominay was right there too, showing his value.

Thought he grabbed the goal at first, let out a big laugh as it happened. Zirkzee got there before him but McTominay was right there too, showing his value.

He really does have good value coming off the bench when you need a goal. Actually feel like something might happen with him on the pitch, and his run timing into the box is top notch.

How can people call him versatile, when he is a midfielder that cant play a single position in the midfielder properly. He is not a 6, can't play 8, and he is definitely not a number 10.

I think Fulham and Napoli want him. He'll be gone soon I think.

Brighton 2:1 Man Utd New
This mofo is the kiss of death for any game. If he doesn't score off the bench he's always a factor in us having late game meltdowns.

I don't know why we brought him on, if the plan wasn't to lump into the box for the last 20 minutes? He did alright but he's obviously not going to help you cut through a team.

It should've been lump and pump football as soon as he stepped onto the pitch.

I don't know why we brought him on, if the plan wasn't to lump into the box for the last 20 minutes? He did alright but he's obviously not going to help you cut through a team.

It should've been lump and pump football as soon as he stepped onto the pitch.

Actually played 3/4 really good passes to Garnacho on the left which he did nothing with, and probably has his best first touch ever which shocked him so much he fell over the ball. Not a typical match from him.

Made a smart turn on the ball to skip away from a tackle. Apart from that he did nothing.

United don't lack for attackers so I don't know why we persist with him coming on as an advanced midfielder. He's simply not good enough for that.

Wouldn't have a problem if we sold him and reinvested in someone like Ugarte who will bolster our midfield.

We probably need to sell McTominay just to take away the temptation of bringing him on as a box crasher. He is what he is. Not sure what he was meant to offer if we could not move the ball through the thirds.

Status
Not open for further replies.