Music Sam Smith (Singer)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What the hell is wrong with this guy, just seems an attention seeker.

Have you ever considered that you’re just not their audience?

Big Andy

Bloke
Notwithstanding the cnut crying during covid lockdown on the steps of his mansion, or the recent attention seeking shite he's come out with, I just can't stand the music he sings. Droning shite.

Eric_the_Red99

Notwithstanding the cnut crying during covid lockdown on the steps of his mansion, or the recent attention seeking shite he's come out with, I just can't stand the music he sings. Droning shite.
He epitomises everything wrong with modern celebrity culture - completely forgettable within his chosen field (music, supposedly?) but compensates for that by being professional tabloid fodder. His Bond song was the worst ever recorded.

stepic

Oh definitely but like others I'm wondering who is their audience?
Well they’ve sold over 40 million albums so clearly they have a rather large audience.

God forbid a pop star is a tad flamboyant

stepic

I'm separating the music and their persona. Music aside, they just come across as attention seeking in my opinion.
Don’t see how they’re much different to a shit ton of other pop stars past and present. Lada gaga and her crazy outfits? Miley Cyrus? Glam musicians of the 70s and 80s?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Should be chucked in the incinerator after Corden. Insufferable pair of fat cnuts.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Well put. Can we not give this attention seeking blob anymore attention please.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
He epitomises everything wrong with modern celebrity culture - completely forgettable within his chosen field (music, supposedly?) but compensates for that by being professional tabloid fodder. His Bond song was the worst ever recorded.
Especially as they could have had this instead:

Eric_the_Red99

I always thought Radiohead’s Man of War (aka Big Boots), which I believe was also offered for Spectre, was the best Bond song that never was.

I get the feeling that Smith (and probably Billie Eyelash) had only ever heard the Adele one before writing Writing’s on the Wall.

RedNome

I always thought Radiohead’s Man of War (aka Big Boots), which I believe was also offered for Spectre, was the best Bond song that never was.

I get the feeling that Smith (and probably Billie Eyelash) had only ever heard the Adele one before writing Writing’s on the Wall.
Yeah, good shout actually, Man of War is probably the better of the two as a standalone, not sure it'd fit the film as well as Spectre would have? Not sure, both would have been better than Smiths pile of shite though.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine

It's a travesty they picked that cnut over Radiohead - this song fits perfectly with the credit sequence, and the tone of the film.

RedNome

It's a travesty they picked that cnut over Radiohead - this song fits perfectly with the credit sequence, and the tone of the film.
Imagine being in the room when they made that decision, think I'd have jumped out the window.