Russian invasion of Ukraine | Fewer tweets, more discussion

Shit's not looking good for AFU right now :(

Every news I'm getting is more bad news, atmosphere on my friends whatsapp groups are all negative, people are starting to lose hope.

Every news I'm getting is more bad news, atmosphere on my friends whatsapp groups are all negative, people are starting to lose hope.

What are looking like the biggest problems do you think?

I asked you a few weeks ago if the Ukrainian Kursk counter-offensive was doomed to fail.

Did the Ukrainian manpower and equipment taken from the main front to carry out this operation have a significant impact on the current situation and why the AFU is doing so badly at the moment?

Weeks ago, some saw the Kursk Operation as a foolish endeavor and failed diversion, with no real purpose other than a short-term tactical victory and the occupation of a piece of land of no strategical importance (especially since the capture of Kursk's nuclear power plant, which was the most likely objective, isn't on the cards anymore). It weakened the south-eastern front and was bound to backfire due to the AFU's predictable inability to supply and protect that "bridgehead". Comparisons with the German counter-offensive in the Ardennes in 1944 were already drawn.

Is there any truth to their claims?

Last edited: