Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

If Martinez had balls he would have subbed Ronaldo off at half or even Bruno that's that PK and this is over a long time ago

Honestly what was with the linesman that whole game :lol: constantly on the pitch

Jesus christ the face on that... compared to how he lifts them usually before a shootout. Man.

Sesko was so, so poor. Has been all tournament. But today was an extraordinarily shit performance. No idea where the hype comes from. Agents presumably.

Mental subs from Martinez. Lost all midfield control taking Vitinha off and lost all directness taking Leao off.

Leao didn't have a good game, but he only needs to get it right once for you to score, and the fecking left back was the only one even looking to run in behind after that.

Yep, weakened them hugely.

That is one of the best pen saved I've seen though , it was a bullet in the corner

Gary Lineker speaking about Ronaldo in hushed tones, like he just died.

If he was still good this would happen. Now? Not so sure...
I don't know, I think it's just too cruel for the career he's had for it to end this humiliatingly. He cannot miss again, at the very least.

Slovenia taking first but at the Portugal end....I think.

He’s walking around like they’ve already lost the game, it’s unreal behaviour

Aren't both goalies excellent at saving pens?

Porto keeper? Arsenal scored all their ones against him in CL.

O.k good start for him...Ronaldo up next and finally scores. Went his favoured side.