Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

How is Conceicao the sub before Pedro Neto? How is Pedro Neto not on the pitch?

people taking about CR, but Sesko it's trully having a shocker on every sense

Need to lob that every day of the week.

You can’t not score chances like that at this level. Those are the moments that make you get knocked out of a tournament

Why is it always when I’m hungry the matches go all the way to penalties like give me a chance to fix some food :rolleyes:

You underestimate Ronaldo's influence in their FA. You piss off Ronaldo and you will be fired probably.

TBF last time Santos had been in charge for about 8 years so think it was a natural time to make a change regardless of him dropping Ronaldo.

They should've just appointed Mourinho then or waited another six months as he would've had the balls to end the Ronaldo circus.

Pepe's been good all tournament. That would have been incredibly harsh.

Sesko is not it. Stay clear.

That Sesko miss is unforgivable. What a chance to become a national hero forever more.

I think feeling bad for him is fair, I would also if he hadn’t been so petulant throughout the match.

My problem is that his ego (and the managers lack of balls) is keeping someone else from getting a chance. If he is going to insist he stays on the pitch then he needs to set an example with that arm band he has on.
I agree, but it's still a hard watch.

How’s are they rinsing two 40 year olds for 2 full hours of football? Portugal never make sense

Portugal's older players could be managed a lot better than this. Pepe has been immense but he was tired well before that error