Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

The underdogs, except for Italy, have shown some real bite in these knockouts, excellent.

Spain showing their weakness is maybe panicking after conceding and not just playing calmly... Too many young guys

I am enjoying this game, especially andros townsend trying to say Georgian player names

The big team that eventually gets Kvara will be very happy.

If Georgia win this I'm getting a tattoo. Any famous Georgians?

Hmm first one on the list Google gave me might get me some weird looks...

This guy. I cant remember his name, but he's a hero apparently. This would look great on you upper arm or something.
fnmbtGZ.jpeg

It’s a shame one of these two go out while one of England/ Slovakia has to go through.

They’re both playing much better football.

The commentator feeling like he needs to tell us Kvaratskhelia is a top player is peak English commentary.

This is a great game.

We will be like this all game and the score will stay the same, because of their good goalkeeper and because of our anxiety.
Lamine has details but he is very green and should not be a starter. He is because we have nothing better.
Nico is the "almost" of the team, in every action.
We are just naives against an ultra defensive team. I would have preferred boring possession and going to extra time.
An average team with two showy wingers.

Katie Melua is actually from there I think. Need to follow her on socials and see what she's saying about this.

Edit: Weirdly enough she's touring in Germany currently and had to cancel today's show in Wolfsburg at short notice so could've cried off sick to go to the game but no idea if Wolfsburg and Cologne are close geographically?
Not that close, it would be a four hour drive. But I guess she could easily fly there which would obviously be faster :lol:

We will be like this all game and the score will stay the same, because of their good goalkeeper and because of our anxiety.
Lamine has details but he is very green and should not be a starter. He is because we have nothing better.
Nico is the "almost" of the team, in every action.
We are just naives against an ultra defensive team. I would have preferred boring possession and going to extra time.
An average team with two showy wingers.

Southgate as your manager will elevate you to the next level. You might win something then.