Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

Georgia was a nice story but Spain will end it tonight.

if that performance was against any of the bigger nations, england would be packing their bags

absolutely shit performance

Not just the bigger nations. I reckon Switzerland, Austria, Romania or Georgia would’ve beaten them today.

Slovakia just lacked the teeth up top to punish them.

Oppo fans are supposed to wind ye up chaps. This is not an England forum.

Thats fine if that’s your approach but you specifically said it as if nobody is trolling. Which you’re now agreeing was not the case it seems.

I like to think my posts are so dumb that 97.5% of people know it's obviously a joke.

If I catch one of the remaining 3.5%, It's a delight.
I love that you genuinely work with numbers as a job.

You could go straight to City’s cooking department, I see.

Every pass Spain have made so far would’ve been the quickest pass of the entire England Slovakia game.

Watching our left side of Trippier Foden struggle to pass a ball to this change of Williams Cucurella is crazy

Let's pretend Declan Rice didn't hit the post. Let's pretend Foden didn't score even though offisde. Let's pretend we didn't see Kane missing the header.
Wow. So an offside goal and two shots that didn’t hit the target. You’ve made me look foolish.

Cucurella has looked a player worth the price Chelsea paid for him during this tournament.

I haven't watched England enough to really draw the comparison, but i suspect we just have a more functional attacking setup which plays to his strengths. When we counter, others do the running normally.
Yeah fair. He just seems to have dropped off a cliff for England similar to other players in the past.

That stretcher on the side of the pitch looks like it has a Spanish player in it.

Man I wish Spain would've been on the same side of the draw as England. They would tear them apart