Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

I’m genuinely hoping someone would ask this moron why he took three strikers to a tournament with no intention of using them.

Slovakia are basically waiting to concede now.

How much closer can England come without actually grabbing a goal

And a lot less defensively than Walker. That will be another advantage for them to target

Ha.. is this a parody of Southgate’s thought process?

We’re 1-0 down and limping out. Needs to go for it. Trent should be playing anyway imo, I’m not his biggest fan but we’ve been dreadful at progressing play all tournament with Walker / Trippier at fullback

I actually think last season’s United could beat this England team

Slovakia making their 3rd and 4th subs compared to England and their ridiculous choices on the bench still to make a 2nd sub :lol:

Ferguson would have all 4 of his strikers on at this point

It's coming. Slovakia are so tired. Make the changes now and it's a win. Watkins, probably.

"It's a shot, nearly on target" - Thats as good as its gotten today.

What's he waiting for?

May as well lose 2-0 chasing a goal than keep pissing about like this.

How many goals has Watkins, Toney, Eze and Bowen scored this season? They're sat on the bench. :lol:

At 82 minutes no less.
Think GS is waiting for the 5 minutes extra time then we'll go for it!

Leaving Watkins on the bench when Kane is performing like this is just absolutely shocking. I'd leave Southgate in Germany just for that. Forget about all his other mistakes, of which there are many.

Bellingham has been poor, take him out

He’s looked exhausted. I can think of one example of him doing a Jude Bellingham thing, otherwise he’s been a total passenger.