Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

Red Royal

Mainoo will significantly improve England’s midfield play so good on Southgate fur that, but why is he freezing out Palmer? I despise Chelsea so I’m no homer for the chavs but Palmer unlocks everything that’s locked up for England. Clear as day.
Yep... one of Foden or Bellingham, probably the former, should be a bench option. Palmer or even Gordon instead would be a more balanced side.

diarm

Is Shaw fit enough to get 20 minutes off the bench today? Because if he isn’t, then there’s no hope ye can start him next week then.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Can’t be doing with these pundits. Suggesting Shaw can get 20mins at the end of the game as though it’ll all be wrapped up by then. Win the game first then think about the bigger picture.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
England likely scrape through, then we can properly start the it's coming home hype...

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Can’t be doing with these pundits. Suggesting Shaw can get 20mins at the end of the game as though it’ll all be wrapped up by then. Win the game first then think about the bigger picture.
They're totally unaware of their arrogance.

Superunknown

This is exactly the sort of game where we could get humbled. Media seems to think we're through to the next round already.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
We've been playing poorly in this tournament so far and only recently got beat by Iceland at Wembley.
I don't know where this massive amount of confidence is coming from with these pundits sometimes.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Now that the USMNT has effectively shit the bed in the Copa America, England is it for me. Don't cock it up.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Is it really an issue? You’re talking about the best player in the premier league last season. Surely you let players like that play into form? English fans are obsessed with dropping players if they’re not in top form. Southgate is the problem for not getting the best out of him.
Madness, show zero patience.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
There's so few England fans at the game you couldn't even hear the boos during the anthem.