View full 2017-18 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost comically bad for the rest of the game but great goal. I'll take it.

He was visibly struggling and the confidence got worse and worse with every missed touch. That goal could do wonders for that. I predict a very good second half.

That was a very good goal. The run he made in that gap was high class poacher stuff. I still don't think he is good enough to lead our line throughout a season but credit where it's due.

feck me, his touch today was the worst its ever been for us.

Well taken goal though but sort it out in the 2nd half.

Took the goal well but his first touch and hold up play is ridiculously inconsistent.

His touch on his right to set up the shot was good. Opened it up and took the ball away from Alonso.

Not been remarkable overall but did very well on the goal.

Did well on the goal. But was still a really bad half before that. Needs to do a lot better. But at least he scored a goal which is important. Hopefully he gets more confidence in big games now.

Why does the ball just keep bouncing off him? Like, the ball reaches him and then something strange happens and he goes off somewhere else and then other players rush to this loose ball.

Ask him to take more than one touch and he fails. That is why taking shots of goal is not a problem because he just has to hit the ball, not control it and do something else.

Why does the ball just keep bouncing off him? Like, the ball reaches him and then something strange happens and he goes off somewhere else and then other players rush to this loose ball.

Ask him to take more than one touch and he fails. That is why taking shots of goal is not a problem because he just has to hit the ball, not control it and do something else.

Because he’s todays Mario Gomez. Mark my words, before he’s 30 he will have played in Turkey for at least a season.

Whatever the result, nobody can criticize this man today. His performance has been a positive.

He's put some fecking good crosses in for us this season, shame he can't cross for himself

As usual caf geniuses getting shown up again.

My fecking lord. Couple of poor moments and you lot can't help yourselves.

For 80% of the game he's done a cracking job.
It's actually since that post he started doing well :lol: He was complete trash before it though. Can't deny that. Was absolutely awful before he scored and now did great for the assist.

I'm amazed how his overall game has improved this season.

He's been good for the past few games, and I was one of those absolutely blasted him earlier. This is what I expect from a Man United striker. Make a few mistakes, no problems so long as you get a goal and an assist and have worked your socks off in attack.

He's been good for the past few games, and I was one of those absolutely blasted him earlier. This is what I expect from a Man United striker. Make a few mistakes, no problems so long as you get a goal and an assist and have worked your socks off in attack.

You can't fault his effort. If he improves his first touch and the consistency of his hold up play he'll be a beast.

Been saying it for months and months and months. Get him on the right with Martial/Rashford up front.

Improved after the goal and then added a very impressive assist. Great performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.