g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - AMad year

zaafi

Their thoughts on Szoboszlai

we got a world class player in him, and those corners
Cocky, isn't he? And he's got the game to go with it.
He's gonna be great, played well today and once he's settled into the team and the league watch him really show what he can do.
Loved Dom today, he’s going to be class for us.

One game in where he didn't particularly do anything well except run and he's suddenly a world class player. What a bunch they are over there :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Chelsea-Liverpool 1-1 (13 August '23.)

I’ve not real any watched preseason bar the first game ….

MacAlister looks a Liverpool player doesn’t he? Really does
Have no doubt he will be, but for me he's been quiet and a little slow to adapt ot things so far today - prove me wrong Alex
Sky saying we bought MacAlister fro £55m…. Sorry lads…
Meh draw away at Stamford Bridge is never a bad result. Not exactly brimming with promise looking at the performance however.
Exactly how you'd expect a Manc reffing Liverpool to go as we see time and time and time again. fecking sick. No way they'd be allowed a scouser to do this to them.
Pointless playing these games. May as well just mark them down for a draw and save our legs.

Really hate these tactics. I hope we bin them ASAP. Brings out the worst of way too many players for it to be worth it.
I don't like this system. We lose far more than we gain from it
They were there for the taking. That disallowed goal seemed to shake our confidence a bit
Good point. We know what we need to do in the market, promising enough in attack.
Decent game. Fair result. Second half performance wasn't great though.

All the same personnel issues still there. Gonna be a long season if we don't address them.
Happy to take a draw.
Braindead performance to be honest. No control in our game at all anymore.
We know the defensive issues but when your front 4 are all subbed off before the 75th minute then it says a lot about how the game has gone from the manager's perspective
Brilliant game to watch. Happy with that point. Szoboszlai and Mac Allister absolute class.
Painful to watch, half arsed tackling, shocking passing, mistimed pressing. 0 urgency from TAA, he should stay at RB, this experiment is clearly not working. The less said about Robertson the better. It's going to be a long season.

Still, draw a better result than a loss, obviously. We should have won that though.
Painful watch, everyone aside from Allisson, Konate and the subs were bad in the 2nd half.
We scream about a defensive midfielder yet we they had Conor Gallagher as their CDM …… CONOR GALLAGHER!!! Who we didn’t take advantage of.
Defensive midfielder is just one of many problems, we were a shambles in the 2nd half.
Fair result, apart from the fact the corrupt officials denied us a clear cut penalty once again.
Disappointed we didn’t create more but a draw away at Chelsea isn’t a bad result.
Expect transfer news tonight now the game is over.
We were so lucky that Jackson can't pass or shoot to save his life.
Valuable point vs what looked like a top, top team.

We're still figuring some things out but i think the finished article will look brilliant
Most obvious penalty for handball I've ever seen that.

Not watching much more footy if that's suddenly not a handball.
Has the handball rule changed? I can't understand how a penalty wasn't given.
Fair result in the end, Mac Allister and Szobozslai stand out performers for us.

The handball?
Thank god that Mudryk is absolutely awful. Cannot believe anyone paid 80m+ for him.
We need to talk about Trent.

Like playing with 10 men at times. Let's get Lavia, get a decent RB and put Trent in MF, if he deserves it. Not sure he gets in on merit at them moment, he's so lacksadaisical in possession and doesn't press well.
We weren't great. Same problems as last season at the moment in terms of where teams will attack us, we maybe just dealt with it a little better today.

Players looked tired, chased back well enough, but then just stopped and gave Chelsea too much time on the ball to pick the passes.
First thing Taylor doesn't disguise his bias, some of the decisions today we're unreal.
Second, Salah can feck off with that crap when being subbed (he was so poor second half)

Thirdly we dont have the players to play this system, to many players look lost.
Thought Szob was excellent and our best player.
I thought that was pretty dismal to be honest. so much talent in the team but so slow, plodding, overcautious, sloppy, careless. Just no real zip or determination to the play. Blaagh
ROBBED.
Two handballs no Penalty.
Yellow for the foul on Mac Allister, the ref gave a Yellow to Mac Allister for dissent instead.
Chelsea will really really really struggle this season.
We desperately need two midfielders.
Perfect example of why this team won't win the league, the weaknesses we have are a surprise to no-one

Elliott was a positive, MacAllister and Szosboszlai both looked great on the ball, Konate, Salah, Diaz all looked good, Alisson was the MOTM

Trent was poor, Robertson was exposed by not having cover in front of him
Nailed on penalty not given, Jota getting a yellow card when he was fouled, Diaz getting clattered right in front of the ref, no foul, Anthony Taylor is a disgrace.
Dom and Mac Allister are going to be huge for us. I think this game was telling that we need a defensive midfielder to push them two up, and get Gakpo up front with Diaz and Salah either side.

Konate man of the match for me, he was incredible.

Jota looked so disjointed up front, and VVD looked too pedestrian again.

Glimpses of promise, glimpses of worry. Vital couple of weeks coming in.
Mac got a yellow for gesturing at the ref but that bald c*nt just completely ignored the fact it was a stonewall yellow all day every day and twice on Sundays.
Surprised nobody is talking about Salahs reaction being taken off.

Really not needed first game of season
Quite happy with that in the end but it felt like they were there for the taking in the first 25 mins.

Also, we HAVE TO tighten up somehow and Mo's spoilt baby shit was embarrassing.
Mac, Sobz and Trent all looking good but so much work to be done yet. Looked like two teams that could be battling it out for 4th

Anthony Taylor no point commenting on him it's just par for the course.
4th really? Behind who?
City, Arsenal, Manchester United, and Newcastle presumably.

It's gonna be a long slog for 4th, make no mistake.
Micah Richard’s is a clown
Do you not enjoy all his wahahahahahahaha?
At least Roy Keane is giving James some stick for the first goal!
Sturridge is a quality pundit
Aye, Sturridge is good people. Really like him, phenomenally talented, people go on about Suarez, but Sturbridge matched him for a while.
Daniel Sturridge cementing himself as the world’s greatest man.
Chilwell is a cheating diving twat
Szoboszlai and Mac Allister are both excellent players and a good DM in there with them will make that a terrific midfield.

Enzo Fernandez was fecking good. Dickhead.
What a player he is. If you keep on spending insane money eventually you'll strike gold.
I’ve always resisted the conspiracy stuff regarding Manc refs. But there were so many odd decisions today - and it couldn’t have been more evident what Klopp thought.
<unpopular RAWK opinion>
Ref was fine, that non-foul by Szoboszlai that Klopp reacted to was the obvious wrong decision.
Anthony Taylor gave us 5 fouls all game (according to BBC) and somehow managed to book 2 if our players in doing so!
Jota and Macalister.
He also booked TAA 13 seconds after lifting the ball
It doesn't matter they've been told to do that. Stop the time wasting dead. Trent does that a lot, gets the ball and then uuummms and aaaaahhhs for like 30s before actually delivering a throw in, unless there is someone free within seconds. Don't mind it at all.

They've booked a few people in other games for it as well.
Anthony Taylor is purely and simply PGMOL’s shit stick for beating down teams like liverpool that question their authority.
Disgraceful performance. Broke our momentum in the 2nd half.
Thought Anthony Taylor did well - shielding Chelsea’s back line really well. His block on Szobo was world class.
And he didn’t stop play.
I would like Klopp to say I hope 12-13 seconds for a throw in now means a booking, because I guarantee it wont
Pocchetino is worse than Joe Biden with the affectionate touching

The way he repeatedly caressed the back of Jurgen’s head at the start of the game. Filthy chubster
Thought we defended well but Carragher / Neville were going bonkers about it.
Neville, I can understand- he just wants to stick the knife into Carragher.
Carragher? He's just a fan/ex-player/pundit, so he's concerned. He's milking it of course.
Carragher was ripping into the highline when we were winning the title or on the verge of a quadruple. The teams he played in always defended deep (not least because they had to accommodate him).

It's a fineline though between a highline being very effective and suicidal. You only need to look at Villa yesterday. It's a very high risk strategy and you need to have everyone on their game
Surprised not a single mention of the clear red in the first minutes of the match with that horrible karate kick on Kontate. He should have made a bigger deal out of it, it would be a cert red card.
I'd not really ever paid attention tion to Mac Allister, but he looked really good. No idea why Sly sports had him down as 55 million on their graphic though
Sky acting like Chelsea have won instead of drawing at home. Chilwell beaming in the interview. 'Well done' says the interviewer at the end

Think there's some overreaction in here. First game of the season away at Stamford Bridge against a new manager was always going to be tough. For all of Chelsea's control they didn't create much and their goal was a fluke. I thought we defended well for the most part, and particular after our biggest issue in the game (Gakpo in midfield) was addressed. We need a 6 desperately, and I'm not sure if Lavia is enough. That's my biggest take away from the game.
Haha it’s hilarious the narrative, plucky underdogs Chelsea who need time to gel.. ignoring they’ve spent over half a billion so far to assemble that side.
We are a work in progress, a no,6 and left sided center half is imperative.
Elliot and Jones made us far better.
This isn’t Fulham because Chelsea are a top6 side, they have some proper quality.
Salah has to realise that he is a member of a squad and will get subbed occasionally. Throwing your toys out of the pram is unacceptable and does not give a good impression to the younger players. He is a senior member of the squad and should act accordingly.
Genuinely sad seeing the decline of Robbo in this system.
Why is it the system? He charges into tackles and misses the ball, gives the ball away under no pressure, his decision making like a few others just isn't elite enough at the very top level.
..a ridiculous yellow to Mac Allister.
Mac Alister did that stupid imaginary card wave thing mate. Deserved it.
argie kids learn to do that before learning to walk.
Well Argie adults (and all the others) will learn pretty quickly this season to not fecking do it. It's pathetic
Thought Anthony Taylor did really well as a chelsea fan. He managed to get them a draw by not giving us two penalties, only gave us 5 fouls, and a ridiculous yellow to Mac Allister.
Considering a Chelsea player was yellow carded for simulating a booking with his hand after being fouled a few minutes before, it was pretty stupid of Mac Allister to do the same thing.

What's with this Chelsea love in ? Sky , the beeb and some journo's on Twitter . The c*nts have been bankrolled by a Russian gangster and now cheating the feck out of FFP...
Sturridge is very good as a pundit, hopefully we see more of him particularly in place of the gibbering idiot to his right
Omg I love Sturridge
I didn't watch much of the pre and post match show, but seeing Sturridge looking as slick as feck next to arl man, granddad Roy Keane was hilarious
I'm going from laughter to pure cringe with Sturridge...the face on Keane is worth it though
He's refreshing. Finally a pundit with some personality.
Not Sturridge’s best performance and he needs to tone down the chest hair.
You simply can’t have Richards and Sturridge on together,it just turned into pure cringe.
Sturridge is dressed like he is going to all bar one and is on a promise.
JOHN HENRY HAS JUST PUNCHED THE FAT OOMPAH LOOMPAH!

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Ah, I see they didn't win because of corruption again and not because they perhaps aren't as great as they think they are

laughtersassassin

Their thoughts on Szoboszlai

One game in where he didn't particularly do anything well except run and he's suddenly a world class player. What a bunch they are over there :lol:
To be fair I was really impressed by what I saw from him in the first half

zaafi

To be fair I was really impressed by what I saw from him in the first half
Really? I thought he had one great moment the entire game - a surging run that ended up in another Liverpool player's feet who took the shot, but other than that, I thought he played it really safe and boring. Nothing yet to suggest he will make a big impact for Liverpool, certainly not to the degree some of the Liverpool fans on RAWK were suggesting. He worked really hard which is always a plus, but you could see he was finished by the 60th minute mark so he should hope for his own sake that he gets used to the pace of the league and increases his stamina.

Conor

I love the way they have just silently written Nunez out of their starting 11.

RedStarUnited

On Caicedo

Brighton are a bunch of dishonourable MFs aren't they?!
They either have a deadline or they don't. Don't say there's a point at which bids have to be in then allow someone else to bid after the deadline. It's dishonourable.
I don't think this fella quiet realised that Caicedo said no, and ultimately its the player that decides a transfer.

No Idea For Nickname

On Lavia

All those euphoric "Big Jorg is playing poker", "Nobody fecks with Big Jorg" posts from the early weekend have disappeared into the ether
A bit like the man himself to be fair.
Maybe he's busy doing his job and not going out shopping or drinking?
I really dont understand the calls for Paulinha he is 28, 70/80m for a player who will be deadwood in the way we play in two years is he worth £35/40m a season?
We sign him for £60M use him for 2 years and then sell him to Saudi for £40M, would that not be worth it?
Saudi would not go in for him, he is not a big enough name. They are buying names to big up thier league
I have missed stuff - So for any other public sector workers on a 3 hour lunch
Rumours we had a £60M bid accepted for Lavia,
RAWK outrage that were paying £60m for a 19 yo
rumour rubbished by Ian Doyle
Rumours he prefers Chelsea resulting in
RAWK outrage were actually not paying £60M for a 19 yo
Plus some stuff about FSG and FFP
As a public sector worker, I demand to know why I don't appear to have the option of a 3 hour lunch
Haha, seems like we went from feeling able to sign anyone on the planet, even Mbappe, to haggling with the the local greengrocer for a bunch of out of date lemons.
Yeah, but is there a decent No.6 among those lemons?
Caicedo has just followed the entire Chelsea team on Instagram plus Romeo Lavia. I think we can write that one off.
We have well and truly fecked this up.
I wouldn’t read too much into Caicedo following Lavia, he follows everyone.
Except Liverpool
This window is quickly turning into a shit show, Caicedo gone and if Lavia also chooses Chelsea it's not the end of the world but does make us look like a club on the rocks. Our players & manager coming out asking for players, captain leaving and Salah losing it.
Nothing has officially happened yet, Lavia is likely going to the muppets.
So we are getting him!
Great stuff :lol:
It’s over mate.
Caicedo and him are best friends and sharing a house together in London / Surrey.
They share a bed like Morecambe and Wise
As of right now it's just some of the Chelsea journalists saying we have a bid accepted, with not even Tap In a part of that. Ian Doyle (who isn't massively reliable anyway) says we think he goes Chelsea, but has no knowledge of a bid being put in.

Frankly I don't think we have bid for him, in which case I am in a state of seeing who else we are looking at.
Get on the Andre train with me. I have watched a video and read some posts on here that seem positive so I am all in. It's easy this transfer malarkey
But some posters seem to think he is more suited to play DM for Lilliput Wanderers rather than LFC
Good team, technically superb but shit in the air
I Really hope Chelsea don't find out we are trying to sign McTomminey;);)

Hoof the ball

On Ornstein confirming that Lavia has chosen Chelsea over Liverpool

Thank feck that’s over.
Haha hope he enjoys the bench.
Only ourselves to blame. What a feckin mess.
Think it’s notable that Ornstein didn’t back the claim of us having a fee agreed with Southampton today… curious whether that was true or not, or just Chelsea briefing club-friendly reporters to get another ‘win’ over us.
Lucas Leiva dusting off his boots as we speak
That's two catastrophic spending calls that Chelsea have now saved us from. Got to say, I'm warming to them under this new ownership.
Perhaps we didn’t see enough of a gap between Bajcetic and Lavia to justify paying the amount Southampton wanted?
In a way, I'm relieved Lavia isn't coming here, the pressure would have been too much on a 19 year old kid to help fix our shambles of a midfield.
Never wanted him in the first place, so I'm not arsed,
On a plus note, Tom Davies is a free agent

redshaw

Mbappe :lol:

Closest they will get to Mbappe is booking Hanson to play at Anfield singing Mmmboppe

No Idea For Nickname

Lavia going to Chelsea, says Ornstein.
Thank feck that’s over.
Got a feeling the next signing will probably come out of the blue. I know there is a sense of urgency at the moment re: midfield, but sorting out a defender wouldn't go amiss
Only ourselves to blame. What a feckin mess.
Chelsea journo's stuff earlier was defo bollocks to make us look bad then.
Do need to get a move on though, this is fecking ridiculous now, we've needed a DM for 12 months and we are still pissing about trying to get one.
Think it’s notable that Ornstein didn’t back the claim of us having a fee agreed with Southampton today… curious whether that was true or not, or just Chelsea briefing club-friendly reporters to get another ‘win’ over us.
Lavia choosing Chelsea … hahaha.

Can’t make this shit up.
Lucas Leiva dusting off his boots as we speak.
That's two catastrophic spending calls that Chelsea have now saved us from. Got to say, I'm warming to them under this new ownership.
Well I have to say our recruitment team have royally fecked this pursuit of a defensive midfielder up. Amateur hour at the firkin shitshow.
Complete and utter embarrassment.
In a way, I'm relieved Lavia isn't coming here, the pressure would have been too much on a 19 year old kid to help fix our shambles of a midfield.
Interesting to see where we go from here, I hope it's not Doucoure. Palhinha perhaps makes more sense, even if he is 28.
Well, words fail me.

Shambolic. Embarrassing.

Those two words sum it up.

FSG need to be ruthless about this.
Ah well - hope we learned our lesson here.
No need to another 50 page meltdown.
Next!
Where's that clown gif when we need it.
Brilliant. Well done. Embarassing.
Not embarrassing but it's frustrating that our two top targets to replace Fabinho have turned us down.
What makes it worse its Chelsea .... with both but good job we saved that £4m last week eh ? could have had a DM in for the Chelsea game
They have no European football and Enzo and Caicedo. Why the fook would he want to go and not play at his age. He could have gone straight into a top team.
We have been absolutely dog shit here comical.
Never wanted him in the first place, so I'm not arsed, but what the feck is he thinking? Another Hudson-Odoi.
The last 4 weeks have been amateurish.

Hopefully this forces us to go for an older, more established 6 now, although I would have liked Lavia.

Doucoure, Palhinha, Luis, sign someone. Trigger dre's and Inacios clauses too and we might actually still call this a good window.
We can't compete anymore unfortunately.

The game is broken now. Too many cartels of clubs and regimes in cahoots with each other.
Like Ireland and the Eurovision init?
Sooooo what do we do now?
Wet. The. Bed.
Pro tip, drink a lot of water tonight
Well hopefully Chelsea get investigated over £1billion will be spent as they still need a GK , Midfielders (Caicedo,Lavia) and a striker (Olise), City spent less in such a short time anf they are being looked at
Who cares honestly, no amount of investigations or fines will unfeck our summer.
We get bent over by Palace and pay what they want for Doucoure
He’ll probably end up at Chelsea too at this rate.
Do we now keep our powder dry and go big in summer ‘27?
This window is turning into one huge embarrassment for Liverpool fc
Inexcusable
What a car crash.

Astonishing how we went from being the best run club around 3 years ago to the shitshow on display now
what a mad few days :lol:

This is where not watching much PL comes in handy, I have no clue if Lavia is any good anyway!

Looking forward to the announcement of his lovely new 9 year contract:cool:
How about gazumping Brighton to their Caicedo replacement? We've been shafted enough times the last couple of days. Time for us to do the shafting.
Hodgson-eraesque. Hicks and Gillette. Man Utd Solskjaer era-level. A fecking embarassment.
Ed Woodward is now employed by the club.

Only kidding

ShinjiNinja26

It was hilarious reading the amount of comments on there saying “If Klopp speaks to x player he’s ours!” Well how’s that working out for you? Looks like your cnut manager doesn’t have the pull you thought he did. What’s that, like 4 or 5 snubs this window alone?!! :lol:

Andy_Cole

It was hilarious reading the amount of comments on there saying “If Klopp speaks to x player he’s ours!” Well how’s that working out for you? Looks like your cnut manager doesn’t have the pull you thought he did. What’s that, like 4 or 5 snubs this window alone?!! :lol:
EIGHT

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Can’t fecking wait for the reaction to the Onana VAR incident/attempted murder :D :lol:

mu4c_20le

Man United 1-0 Wolves (no pen)

Bet it's not given.
That HAS to be a penalty.
Not given. Surprise. O'Neill booked.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Complete corruption. You fecking scum rats
The game is fecked. It's worse than WWE
feck right off

Some things never change
I am EMBARRASSED
Hahahahahahahahahah what a fecking mess - that is a pen.
That's absolutely outrageous.

What the feck.
What the feck?

Cannot believe that.
Just give up the game guys, it's not worth it anymore.
Hasn’t taken long for the officials to piss all over any optimism that we would get fair and impartial refereeing has it?
Welcome to the season everybody. If you want to keep your sanity, check out now. Exit is to the left.
May as well ban all emotion from players or staff now. fecking joke of a rule.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Ecstasy not a big part of your growing up then?
Too much, but that was when chocolate chip wafers hit Florida. Cut my teeth on doves & eves in the early 90s, no pun intended.

Over here we used the phrase ‘chewed up’ when someone was grinding hard.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Too much, but that was when chocolate chip wafers hit Florida. Cut my teeth on doves & eves in the early 90s, no pun intended.

Over here we used the phrase ‘chewed up’ when someone was grinding hard.
They’re called ‘gurners’ down in the West Country. If you don’t know what a West Country accent sounds like, think Ian Holloway.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
What are they saying about us getting a penalty and red for Forest?
I imagine they are very pleased about it.

Chief123

I was literally going to post here at half-time to say “I’m ready. I’m going early because I can :drool:

That’s how confident I was they were screwed. My god if I did, I’d defo be getting banned for the jinx! :eek:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Just getting this thread above the fold.
I was literally going to post here at half-time to say “I’m ready. I’m going early because I can :drool:

That’s how confident I was they were screwed. My god if I did, I’d defo be getting banned for the jinx! :eek:
Same.

No Idea For Nickname

What are they saying about us getting a penalty and red for Forest?
I imagine they are very pleased about it.
Red card for Forest
Looked like he tripped and brought the wee whinger down with him. Utd go on and win this easily now. Will end up 4-2 now.
To be sent off there it has to be the denial of an OBVIOUS goal scoring opportunity. It’s not surely?
Worrall has been terrible. Keep letting players in front of him inside the 6 yard box.

It not clear that Fernandes is getting to that ball first.
Tim Sherwood is fecking dreadful on Sky. Screaming at everything for United and going on about "Bruno" all the time.
Colour me shocked they upheld the last man red card at at old Trafford. Shocked!
Crazy eh? Some clubs have all the luck

Penalty yernited
Of course they do.
Absolute dive for the united pen.
No it wasnt. Clear penalty
This league is absolutely rotten. Same teams benefit every single time.
fecking dive, clear as day.
He got touched slightly to be fair, but it was bloody minor.
He was half way down and the defender had well pulled his leg back. Maybe brush of knees but you can't be giving pens for that, it wouldn't have been a foul anywhere else on the pitch.
Just tell our players to go down jesus christ that was soft as hell
I would say Szoboszlai's was just as soft, if not softer.
Nah Dom's was soft, but that was softer mate.
Same with ours last week which was also a penalty. There knees collided.
Not disagreeing with that, Dom's penalty was soft.
I also think some of our players are too honest, Mo gets way more contact but rarely will throw himself to the ground like that.
Yeah, not a chance in hell Mo is getting a pen like that.
It's not just Mo aswell actually, thinking about it Jota gets manhandled a fair bit and gets nothing.
Diaz as well is starting to get the Mo treatment.
Must be the 7, remember when Suarez basically got assaulted at Carrow Road!
No VAR check for the dive what a shock
That's a blatant dive. That's two bullshit VAR decisions they've gotten in three games.
Yep. 3 games into the season and looks like they'll already be 4 points better off than they should be thanks to VAR
while we are -2

This is actually how this shocking United team keep finishing relatively high. Utterly farcical.

But zero risk of then ever winning anything.
Forest scored their goals far too early, they were always likely to feck it up.

Having said that - never a red card and what looks like a dive (on the one glance I've had) for their pen.

Good to see the officials haven't forgotten their "help United out "mandate
Rashford is also lucky that wasnt more then a yellow for volleying that ball towards someone
How can you watch that back from different angles, and not see the dive. It barely grazed his thigh.

Well, refs on VAR helping out their mates on the pitch, nothing new.
When's the last game United haven't got a massively questionable refereeing or VAR decision in???
Anfield last season

How did that work out for them? memory has gone a bit foggy
Disagree, they fecking lost their minds at the end and there was a stonewall penalty not given arguably because the referee felt sorry for them, should have been 8.
Mancs in Norwich scarves holding a sit in protest about the millions spent by the glazer family.
City penalty
That was never a penalty.
Penalty
Absolute crap
Was that more of a handball than Jackson’s against us?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Honestly though, City & Utd get a gift every game
WTF qualifies as handball these days?! Some of them have been given as not handball this season. Right result in the end with Haaland missing.
It’s all dependent on what shirt the player is wearing now
VAR checked the shirt before making the decision

Haha Haaland missed
They didn’t take long checking it did they?
It was instantaneously given on the pitch too
Its hard enough watching us play against 12 most weeks but to see rivals get every decision makes it so much worse
Haha, feck off blobfish.
Haaland running into people and wanting penalties now.
Sour face engaged
Haaland assaults someone then begs for a penalty, to be fair it's a surprise they didn't get it
Haaland drags the Sheffield United defender to the ground yet sits up crying for a penalty. Book the prick
Blobfish getting frustrated here because someone is physically challenging him
Could see him lashing out here
Surely Haaland gets a card. Moaning to the ref has been clamped down on
Nah. He is allowed.
Carragher is such a prick. Basically saying it was a penalty because the ball was going to Haaland.
Making himself bigger and the where the ball is going is why its a pen apparently.

Yet with Jackson, arm in a natural position and no mention of where the ball is going (in the goal).

Its not just the refs who put themselves in a hole with inconsistency week to week, its commentators too

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The cheek of suggesting Rashford's penalty was softer than the actual dive by Szoboszlai that they got a penalty for :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Won the World Cup agains Newcastle!

feck OFF YOU TWATS!

DARWIN! THE EVOLUTION IS TAKING SHAPE!
Unbelievable.

Have that you beheading terrorist c*nts.

Have that Howard Webb, Paul Tierney, Anthony Taylor, Attwell, Brooks
c*nts.

Oh and Gary Neville as well.
Jimmy Nail, Ant Macpartlan, Cheryl Cole

Can you hear me?

Cheryl Cole

Can you hear me?

Your boys took ONE HELL OF A BEATING
Newcastle eliminated by Darwinism

Get fecked oil money!!!!
Get in.. F.. Saudi Arabia, F the corrupt refs, f all of them. We are Liverpool, and we have what it takes to win against all odds. So, so proud of the team. I am beyond words.
Also screw the saudis, screw PGMOL, screw being a shirtless fat c*nt and screw Alan Shearer
We are Libpool. We always do it the hard way.
Jimmy Nail, Ant & Dec, Sam Fender, a generic fat man with no top on in the stand, Spuggie…can you hear me Spuggie? Your boys took one hell of a beating…one HELL of a beating!

VVD red card

Have we got grounds to appeal the van dijk red?
He was last man
Which means absolutely nothing. There's no such law.
It shouldn't have been a red card.
It wasn’t a goal scoring opportunity as the forward didn’t have the ball nor did VVD pull him back etc. It was a genuine attempt to win the ball.

Does that mean that if you are the last defender and in the centre of the pitch close to the penalty area then every foul should be a red card?
If Virgil doesn't foul him then Isak is clean through on goal inside the area. The only question for me is whether there is enough contact for Isak to go down. Once the foul is given it is a clear red.
I think if it were 3 games then we appeal it.
I would say appeal it anyway but they won't overturn 2 red cards in a row
Will be only 1 match ban won't it?
Depends on what the Ref puts in his report regarding the aftermath of the sending-off.
If he hasn't said anything abusive, for which there would have been many witnesses around, it's one game ban. He may get a warning for future conduct in addition, but not a second game ban (unless he's been warned before, which I don't believe).

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
They were probably Spurs being slightly more shit away from getting a point.

Oh well, usually it would be them winning in that fashion :lol: :lol: