RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawk is the absolute worst when it comes to being dramatic after a result.

When they win, in their heads, they'll win the league and everyone else is terrified of them.

When they lose, they have proper meltdowns and blame refs, Fergie, the owners and Lovren. But never the manager, unless it's Hodgson.

ripping-yarns-golden-gordon.jpg

"One-all! One-bloody-all!"

Opening games prediction from last month:

Our form going into the opening weekend is good..
Just feel the team would have one eye on the CL qualifier..
Hope the transfer saga's (Keita, VVD and Coutinho) haven't had too much impact on the mentality of the team..

Watford (A) - 3 (Salah will show what a bargain he is)
Hoffenheim (A) (A gritty hard fought 0-1)
Crystal Palace (H) - 1 (These c*nts always turn up against us and having played midweek, a point might not be bad)
Hoffenheim (H) (No travel will help.. 2-0 and the rest of Europe will be shitting themselves that we are BACK)
Arsenal (H) - 3 (Third home game in a row.. We'll help bring back the #WengerOut signs)
Man City (A) - 3 (We always twat these c*nts)
Burnley (H) - 3 (Coutinho shows his class and helps everyone get 55 points in the fantasy league)

13 points and safely in the top 3 after 5 games..

So much realism today , can't be at bust point by September, surely :lol:

That second half from Can was one of the most brain dead performances I have ever seen

Awful. Learnt nothing. Terrible defensively. We've not learnt a thing. Klopp seems to think its unlucky from the defenders brain farts. Can looks shot suddenly. Subs poor timing, you could see for 20 minutes before we look knackered. Nothing is changing. Very very poor result and very poor second half performance.

TAA was awful, moments aside.

Sturridge 50 touches on the ball every time. You can see why he's not been a Klopp player

Can turned to shit second half.

Milner probably shouldn't start

Now we get a 30 page thread full of mouth breathing pollyannas telling us that dropping points to Burnley isn't a reason to get upset, and everything is ok because if Solanke hadn't hit the post we would have won and blah blah blah.

Some very serious problems at Liverpool that need to be sorted out, and it's extremely troubling that Klopp hasn't done it. This is not a side that is going to challenge for anything unless Klopp can make some adjustments.

1)
Is anyone actually surprised though? I mean what has changed since last season? The defence? Nope. The midfield? Nope. Are we still conceding shit goals? Yes. Are we still dominating possession but failing to break down rank average teams at home? Yep.

Rinse, repeat, etc. We're not improving our key weaknesses, and it's soul destroying to watch. Where is this team even going? This is the first match in a while where we've dropped points and I've been upset rather than annoyed/angry.

2)
Same. I feel let down. By the club. By Klopp. By the advisors. By the Scouts.

What a shit week.

Alcohol required
:lol:

The honeymoon period with Klopp is well and truly over. Spoke with two Scouse mates recently; both said they're questioning the manager and bewildered with some of his decisions of late, both on-field and off.

City's attack is frightening. And their defense also improved a lot. As it stands, when i compare their team to ours, only a Mourinho magic could win us the league this season.

The honeymoon period with Klopp is well and truly over. Spoke with two Scouse mates recently; both said they're questioning the manager and bewildered with some of his decisions of late, both on-field and off.

Pics or it didn't happen!

That Le Tallec article is probably the most glaring example of just how detached from reality anyone to do with Liverpool is.

Le Tallec made 17, yes that's right one seven appearances during his 7 years at Anfield.

Scoring a whole 1 goals.

Liverpool's upcoming fixtures - just 1 home game

Leicester City (A - League Cup)
Leicester City (A - Premier League)
Spartak Moscow (A - Champions League)
Newcastle United (A - Premier League)
Manchester United (H - Premier League)
Maribor (A - Champions League)
Spurs (A - Premier League)

City's attack is frightening. And their defense also improved a lot. As it stands, when i compare their team to ours, only a Mourinho magic could win us the league this season.
Cool story bro

Liverpool's upcoming fixtures - just 1 home game

Leicester City (A - League Cup)
Leicester City (A - Premier League)
Spartak Moscow (A - Champions League)
Newcastle United (A - Premier League)
Manchester United (H - Premier League)
Maribor (A - Champions League)
Spurs (A - Premier League)
Ragspiracy

Is there a possibility we might see a shift in the typical liverpoo boom bust cycle? Are we set for a "next years our year" as early as September? Surely not?! October is a very real proposition though.

I know they're not great at the back...

We've got to hope that we can keep all of our attacking players fit because we're going to have to score 2 or 3 more than the opposition to win.

I'd rather us win but we did plenty. Klopp's reaction tells me to relax as he will sort it. Very early in the season and we have Phil back!
Yes the almighty Klopp will figure out something.

Also Mignolet is absolutely appalling. out of position for their goal, trying to get back to the centre of his line and then has both feet off the floor when that horrible c*nt hits his shot. It's almost past him before he's even physically able to react, because of his shit planning. Karius doesn't fill me with confidence, but he has to be better than this, and if he's not we need to bin them both. Surely a goalie has to be next summer's priority above everything. Doesn't matter if it's the entire budget, we need to get somebody in for the long term.

Mignolet is rubbish

We ain't winning the league without VAR unless we so convincingly beat teams that even the refs can't influence. They subtly feck us over season in season out over the season - I'm pretty sure it's no coincidence authority does not like Liverpool but hey I might be just bitter. 2 penalties, 1 clear cut slide tackle without getting the ball feck me dead. Could argue TAA gave one with the shirt tug but that affected his player less than the 2 fouls in the area against us. Add that to Watford last minute offside goal and we are 4 points down for the season from where we justifiably should be. Sometimes we don't finish off or play well but still we can should be getting more out of these games if the refs would just make the correct decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.