Racism in Italy - even anti-racism is filled with racism

Great response from Como, i'm surprised they didn't ask Fabregas to read it doing an asian accent.
Fair play to Podence though, instant response. Red card was worth it.

Could be anything tbh. Turkish? Russian? Indian?
(Yes, I am well aware that “Asia” in the English-speaking world mostly consists of China/Korea/Japan.)

In England, Asian usually refers to Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi people. It's in America I believe that Asian typically refers to Far East Asians (Chinese/Korean/Japanese etc).

In England, Asian usually refers to South East Asian (Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi) people. It's in America I believe that Asian typically refers to Far East Asians (Chinese/Korean/Japanese etc).
Funnily enough that part of the world would not be classified as SEA in Germany. :lol:

I mean, if it was Dong Fangzhuo and the opponents called him Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee, I'd say it's pretty racist
but if his surname is Chan, his teammates call him "Channy" and the opponent calls him Jackie Chan, I'm not sure if it's a racial abuse worth such a fuss and making puns on someone's name can be classless, but hardly a crime.

Funnily enough that part of the world would not be classified as SEA in Germany. :lol:
It isn't in English either, pretty sure South East Asia is Thailand, Indonesia etc. The Indian subcontinent is South Asia.

I mistyped. I just meant south Asians. My bad. But yeah Asians in England typically refers to people from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh.