Pundits during Euro 2024

Walcott “credit to Southgate for being brave”
I think his brain cell is in his man bun

Absolutely baffling how much praise they gave England and Foden at half time. I think Rio said look what happens when you move Foden in the 10, he makes things happen. He was garbage again.

Faced with ITV, BBC (no!), RTE 2. The latter has Richie Sadlier, Didi Hamman, and Shay Given. Not too bad, but I think I’ll stick with ITV. Roy, Gary and Ian.

I'm kind of trying to listen to both ITV/BBC for my shame.... but Micah, Rio, Shearer, Keane have all seemingly slated the tactics without downright pointing at Southgate, it's odd, because they'd overly praise him if they pulled it off in pens. But a lot of Micah/Rio were discussing is very much right, 10 of that starting line up play nothing like how he sets up, and that includes a player playing for Crystal Palace!

I'm kind of trying to listen to both ITV/BBC for my shame.... but Micah, Rio, Shearer, Keane have all seemingly slated the tactics without downright pointing at Southgate, it's odd, because they'd overly praise him if they pulled it off in pens. But a lot of Micah/Rio were discussing is very much right, 10 of that starting line up play nothing like how he sets up, and that includes a player playing for Crystal Palace!
He's too nice for them to go hard on. It's been so so weird

He's too nice for them to go hard on. It's been so so weird

Yeah I get there, nice guy... there's another from Rio, if he's gonna let Kane play that way, why's he playing Bellingham and Foden with him, essentially because he didn't take Rashford and Sterling, who are heavily tailor made for playing around him, and if he's gonna insist on the double 10... then why not start Watkins :lol: