Preseason Tour Game 6: Bayern v Man Utd (Friendly, Sunday 05 August 19:15 BST)

That shirt should belong to someone that is absurdly good technically, to be fair.

How are they odd? They're realistic. This squad will not win the PL, let alone the CL. Third, maybe fourth is realistic.

I quite like this lineup against Bayern. A lot of technical ability in this team. Let's hope for some chemistry.
Because he’s the one responsible, and what sort of mentality is that? For the players and fans to hear just a few days before the season starts? I just don’t get it.

Looks like we're desperately trying to sign someone in the next few days.

Probably Toby i guess.

They're pretty strong words to be saying a couple of days before the season starts.

It depends what he means by difficult, I guess. Difficult to win the league? Difficult to meet the minimum objectives (i.e. top 4)?

Most of the people on twitter are loving it, just the odd few who are going against the grain but that happens with everything.

Probably as they were hoping for an attacking addition, which it will indicate is unlikely.

They're pretty strong words to be saying a couple of days before the season starts.

It depends what he means by difficult, I guess. Difficult to win the league? Difficult to meet the minimum objectives (i.e. top 4)?

Think he's saying difficult for Top 4 as it was mentioned around the time he was talking about the other members of the Top 6 having strong squads.

Why are they getting rewards for youtube
Channels with 1M subs for YouTube get a Gold Play Button

I just don’t like Mourinho. Sorry. If we can’t get players in he should be trying his damnedest to get the best out of his squad, not writing them off.

I just don’t like Mourinho. Sorry. If we can’t get players in he should be trying his damnedest to get the best out of his squad, not writing them off.
I don't think he's writing of the players he has, just thinks we shpuld get a few more. Although I agree we have a good squad despite the fact we have holes in few positions.

Be sensible man.. Do you think he is going to stop trying with the available squad if we can't sign anymore players in this window? He is just putting pressure on Mr. Woodward.

Strong team for Bayern. Apart from Lewandowski, who could be leaving, I'd say that's Bayern's strongest possible team. Be a tough game.

Be well behaved and don't lose you minds, good people.

Be sensible man.. Do you think he is going to stop trying with the available squad if we can't sign anymore players in this window? He is just putting pressure on Mr. Woodward.

He isn’t going to ‘stop trying’ but how is it not demotivating for the manager to publicly say they’re not good enough, how will that help them play to their maximum level and do something special?

Because he’s the one responsible, and what sort of mentality is that? For the players and fans to hear just a few days before the season starts? I just don’t get it.

He'll be held responsible for the results, yes. But he's not responsible for the transfers. If he thinks this squad isn't good enough to win it and he's communicated this to Woody (which he obviously has) then Woodward is the one that has to act. And tbh I'm with Mourinho on this one. There's still some time left but as things stand our business hasn't been good enough. We've not cleared out a lot of deadwood and we haven't brought in enough quality to bridge the gap with City.

Yes and demotivating his players at the same time

He'll be held responsible for the results, yes. But he's not responsible for the transfers. If he thinks this squad isn't good enough to win it and he's communicated this to Woody (which he obviously has) then Woodward is the one that has to act. And tbh I'm with Mourinho on this one. There's still some time left but as things stand our business hasn't been good enough. We've not cleared out a lot of deadwood and we haven't brought in enough quality to bridge the gap with City.

Agreed, he's employed to transform the team, to complete a transition, you cannot expect that if he has to work with the same squad of players bought by previous managers.