Preseason Tour Game 6: Bayern v Man Utd (Friendly, Sunday 05 August 19:15 BST)

Gnabry as a center-forward? Or is it Robben

Jose explaining why he is not happy with the squad. Get the feeling we are done in the season

He said Chelsea, Spurs and City already have great squads (or teams?) and that Liverpool are buying everyone and everything. So we have to keep up if we're not to have a difficult season.

Looks like we're desperately trying to sign someone in the next few days.

Probably Toby i guess.

Hopefully Mourinho’s expecting a couple more players to come in, otherwise those comments are extremely odd considering the window shuts in 4 days.

First time we see Bailly with Lindelöf? Can't remember them playing together last season.

Fred perreira Herrera (let’s pretend that’s pogba) would be a midfield we would cream over at Barcelona.

Good to see Pereira starting. Glad that it looks like he'll be an important part of the first team this season.
Can't believe Rashford is already starting.
Darmian is.. still........here. Would have liked to see Fosu-Mensah start at RB.
Looking forward to seeing Lindelof, and if he has improved.
Hoping Fred's vision and passing unlocks Rashford's pace and gives Bayern's defense some trouble.

We'll lose this by a goal or two. That Bayern team looks strong.

Looks like we're desperately trying to sign someone in the next few days.

Probably Toby i guess.

Jose knows how to set the mood.

I just realised Alexis has some real bad memories at the Allianz Arena. Lost 4-0 with Barcelona. And two 5-1 defeats with Arsenal.

Whats the song being played behind the Pre-Season Compilation on MUTV ?
Good Song

I just realised Alexis has some real bad memories at the Allianz Arena. Lost 4-0 with Barcelona. And two 5-1 defeats with Arsenal.

Getting revenge on Bayern would make it sweeter, can we score 5 goals, please?

Hopefully Mourinho’s expecting a couple more players to come in, otherwise those comments are extremely odd considering the window shuts in 4 days.

How are they odd? They're realistic. This squad will not win the PL, let alone the CL. Third, maybe fourth is realistic.

I quite like this lineup against Bayern. A lot of technical ability in this team. Let's hope for some chemistry.

I'd like to believe Jose is talking about more than just a CB, as that's not enough to fix us.

Like he has been saying, what he wants and he will get are two different things.

Can't believe Rashford is already starting.
He's a natural athlete who, by the sounds of it, comes from the Crisiano Ronaldo school of training every minute of every day.

I bet he came back from his holidays almost as fit as when he left.

He's a natural athlete who, by the sounds of it, comes from the Crisiano Ronaldo school of training every minute of every day.

I bet he came back from his holidays almost as fit as when he left.
Look in the Social Media thread. Lingard was posting videos of him and Rashford running down the beach.