Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

I realised we were playing City last game. Not saying we have a good chance of top four but I'll take a mathematical chance for now.

All our walking wounded are back and literally playing for their futures in the next three months. They won't get such a cushy contract again, nothing like financial threats to focus the mind.
I just don't think our players are good enough to be in the Champions League as it stands. There's no consistency either. Our squad is made up of players you can rely on for a couple of games on the bounce but when you have to rely on them for eight or nine games you see just how average a lot of them are.

I expect us to lose tomorrow then win our next league game and continue on in that fashion until the end of the season, ultimately finishing around seventh.

indeed.

unlike some I would love a Watford win.

Yeah, but unlike yourself i just can't us having the chance to win the league .Leicester will probably never win it again so for me it would be a shame if they miss out now.

Yeah, but unlike yourself i just can't us having the chance to win the league .Leicester will probably never win it again so for me it would be a shame if they miss out now.

not a romantic about such things. don't mind them. But teams above us losing will give confidence to the lads to push on. simple really. But we still do have van Gaal hanging around our neck. :nervous:

Leicester are top of the league. Cripes.

Just how good were they early season! They look nothing in the slightest special.

Leicester are top of the league. Cripes.

Just how good were they early season! They look nothing in the slightest special.

Even taking the early season out of it, Leicester have the joint best form in the league over the last 6 games, level with Spurs and West Ham.