Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

IXBU2NG.png

cashout or stick?

Martinez has no idea how to get his team to defend. He's so overrated it's unreal

He really is isn't he? All that fawning of him on his first season was ridiculous. A man who gotten his team relegated, and who couldn't build a defence to save his life.

Loftus-Cheek is the laziest player I have ever seen play for Chelsea. Worse then Mikel. Why the feck je is like it I don't know but he won't make it here with that lazy attitude.

To be fair to Bobby Martinez. Despite having 10 men for most of the game, they had a penalty to go 3-0 up. I didn't watch it but, had Lukaku bagged that, probably would have been a fantastic win.

If I was Mike Ashley I'll sack McClaren and try to get Nigel Pearson now, see if he can do what he did with Leicester or at least they'll have an experienced Championship manager in place for next season.

I really hope newcastle or Norwich get their act together..
Newcastle is my best bet. They have the players to get 2-3 wins.. DO IT
Sunderland MUST be relegated.

Not really fussed anymore about the PL. We aren't getting top 4 and are pretty much safe from relegation. Traore played well and Loftus-Cheek got some minutes. A lot of these players will be gone next season.

Oscar, Cahill, Baba absolute crap. Courtois not good enough this season. Magic and Mikel are poor too. Still, its nice to notice who needs to go.

Willian was shit too and Hazard average again.

This time you aren't blagging the European cup to get back into it either!

Left after Everton missed the penalty. They are a joke and should sack Bobby.

In and amongst laughing at Everton and Newcastle it should be noted that Swansea won 1-0 which is big result for them. Think it's probably three from four to go down now.

surely we want the teams above us to drop points.

come on Watford.

Im in two minds. One the one hand I want all of the teams above us to drop points so we can hopefully catch them but on the other I would rather Leicester win the league than Spurs, Arsenal or City so wouldn't mind if they won.

Watford bringing out the plastic flags and shit.

Game raising c*nts.

Come on you Foxes!