Premier League Gameweek 7

This is why Coutinho is leaving next season, bcus we didn't bring in the quality this season. Don't blame him tbh

Spawnier than that Rashford header:lol:

Odds on Klopp declaring that goal an off-side one in the post-match interview?

Matip did well to get the ball but how have we allowed a one on one like that...

Spawnier than that Rashford header:lol:

Ah sure that was going in already. This is the spawniest goal I've seen in an age.

One simple pass, right throught the middle of the two centre halves. Embarrassing.

We should tear them apart, defend like that against us and Rashford, Tony, Miki & Rom will have a field day.

Still think Liverpool will win, but that was funny:D

As good as liverpools attack is Surely Lukaku, mkhi, rashford and martial will have a field day against their backline.

It's shockingly bad.

When people keep repeating over and over how great the league is, then yeah, suppose you do really.

The quality is terrible.
I have mostly seen people talking about how bad it is, with only a few going the other way and praising it.

We can park the bus as we want against them without worrying about attacking. Their defense will create the attacks for us. :lol:

I have mostly seen people talking about how bad it is, with only a few going the other way and praising it.

I'm not taking about the people on here. I'm talking about the general consensus in the media.

At least the scousers have conceded now though :lol:

Ah sure that was going in already. This is the spawniest goal I've seen in an age.

One simple pass, right throught the middle of the two centre halves. Embarrassing.
Probably. Their striker made Rooney look like Usain Bolt.

As good as liverpools attack is Surely Lukaku, mkhi, rashford and martial will have a field day against their backline.

It's shockingly bad.

We tend to shit ourselves against them at Anfield so I wouldn't hold my breath. We'll defend deep, play long and hope we nick a goal.

When people keep repeating over and over how great the league is, then yeah, suppose you do really.

The quality is terrible.

I think the bottom 14 is weaker than its been in a long time. But the top 6 excluding arsenal are probably stronger than they've been in about a decade.

If ever there's a team to not park the pus against, it's Liverpool. It will be really disappointing if Jose does his usual trick when he goes away to the big boys (which I have no problem with usually). Attack Liverpool and we will score at least 2.

I think the bottom 14 is weaker than its been in a long time. But the top 6 excluding arsenal are probably stronger than they've been in about a decade.

Would agree with this, yeah. Obviously the quality at the top is outstanding. But some of the other teams are woeful. Not their fault really, the inequality when it comes to the finances is stark.