Premier League Gameweek 6

wr8_utd

:'(
Right before a League Cup game? Convenient red that. Oh wait, it's 3 games.

Sylar

Neto scored for wolves. He's too good for wolves

Luton trying everything to make sure they don't take any points

Zen

Malice... it was genuinely heat of the moment handbags really. Nothing in it.... except enough to take a tumble.

As per usual, the game wants your players to be robots, not humans. It's sad.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Ah well. Now we know it’s not an agenda against Casemiro.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
So Wolves, Arsenal and Brighton. We'll take all the help we can get :angel:
Back in time for Old Trafford :drool:

saik

Far worse than Casemiro, there was a lot of malice in what Rodri just did.

Watching it again it seems fecking mad. I don’t understand how you come out at half time 2-0 in a breeze of a game and do something like that on the back of fecking nothing.
Oh no, I meant same as in how they treat it as a foul regarding hands around his neck. No doubt Rodri's was worse than what Casemiro did.

Skills

Snitch

Watching it again it seems fecking mad. I don’t understand how you come out at half time 2-0 in a breeze of a game and do something like that on the back of fecking nothing.
Roid rage

SAFMUTD

Luton may be the worst team I've ever seen in the premier league. I may be over reacting but at least they're the worst of the last 10 years.

wr8_utd

City's next 3 games are away at Newcastle (League Cup), Wolves and Arsenal. Can see them not winning any of them with both Rodri and KDB out.

The Firestarter

Only thing I can come up with is something particular was said, same thing as with Zidane headbutt.

saik

City's next 3 games are away at Newcastle (League Cup), Wolves and Arsenal. Can see them not winning any of them with both Rodri and KDB out.
They haven't missed KDB at all. Alvarez has been superb for them. Rodri on the other hand, will definitely be a huge loss for them. They never trusted Phillips so will be interesting to see how they'll cope.

wr8_utd

They haven't missed KDB at all. Alvarez has been superb for them. Rodri on the other hand, will definitely be a huge loss for them. They never trusted Phillips so will be interesting to see how they'll cope.
They'll probably go Kovacic and Nunes behind Foden. Arsenal really should be beating that City midfield. Even a draw will be a poor result.

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Did Pep gave them rage potions at halftime? Weirdos

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Someone might want to check the red cards betting line for City.What is wrong with them ? :lol:

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Sounds like Pep's robots have had a service this week. Mechanically dismantling Forest.

To be fair, I saw their second goal and it was pure class.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
They read the Caf and decided to show some fake emotions.

SAF is the GOAT

Reminds me another incident exactly like that but I can't put a finger on it(sarcasm)

Zed is not dead

Funny how City went from a club with like 6 FBs to now only one real FB in Walker, all their other defensive players are CBs by formation

HookedOnAPhelan

The thing about the Casemiro red was that it wasn't malicious. He grabbed his collar, sure, but they were hugging right afterwards, there was not really any need to intervene, and worse things happened in that situation but VAR decided to single out Casemiro.

Zen

Funny how City went from a club with like 6 FBs to now only one real FB in Walker, all their other defensive players are CBs by formation
Well they have the best left back in the league in Ake... whether you consider it his natural position is another point. Are we considering Ben White a natural right back yet?

Oranges038

Making these handball rules up as they go along.

Ball takes a wicked deflection off his foot from a yard and onto his hand. Penalty.

Player jumps in front of a shot from yards away, arms all over the place. No penalty.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Did Pep accidentally share his line of coke with the others?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
So Rodri misses Newcastle (cup), Wolves and Arsenal away games. They'll probably still win them all anyway.

Sylar

Pep having to get the city fans to make noise always makes me chuckle