Premier League Gameweek 6

Or even a foul? He goes in hard for a 50-50 and longstaff pulls out. Thats Longstaffs fault, not Robinsons

More or less agreed. But I guess we have to accept you can't even go in hard for a 50-50 anymore... however ridiculous that sounds.

I’m fecking jealous of how well they defend when the ball gets into the middle. Everyone on the front foot and aggressively closing down spaces.

I just saw the table and we've only scored 7 league goals so far!! SEVEN.

Would like a RB like trippier at united. Shame we didn't back Ole for that

Ideal game for Newcastle after their high intensity CL midweek match. Got Burnley at home next so bad start will be forgotten.

Newcastle again on TV, and getting decisions in their favour too. Are they the most broadcasted team live this year? Anyone have any info on that?
Every game is broadcast live, somewhere

Gordon has been a different player this season. Was it really due to the form in the summer? He's doing well

Ideal game for Newcastle after their high intensity CL midweek match. Got Burnley at home next so bad start will be forgotten.

As it should be, considering we only lost to the teams occupying the top three slots in the table.

We've now had a better start to this season than we did last.

Gordon has been a different player this season. Was it really due to the form in the summer? He's doing well
Was taking his time to find his feet and the confidence from the summer surely helped. Definitely didn't have a great start last year but was written off too soon by some.

Only once in Premier League history have all three promoted teams gone straight back down again
Could easily happen again. Though Burnley have had some difficult fixtures