Premier League Gameweek 4

Haaland as potential to score a hat trick every game

City have been shite but Haaland is just lethal

Awful from Pinnock basically a freebie for Haaland who finishes with aplomb

Brentford have decided to go toe to toe with City and outplayed them for half an hour. They are down 2-1.

What the hell have Palace done over the summer ? Finished the season with 6 wins in 7 and 22 scored goals....and now they are even worse than they were before that patch

Not hugely important, but AWB is having an excellent half at reminding me why I'm glad he's not with us anymore.

Liverpool attackers have made every wrong decision they could make. Kinda impressive.

Walker and Stones have looked awful, like a couple of old school bumbling English defenders transported to the modern game.

I don't know how I have Palace-Leicester on... but not to bang on here, however Vardy's had a blinding first half, bullying them.

Weird half, we've done to Brentford what they normally do to us.

John Stones has been absolutely terrible, like his first season at City terrible and looks very weak.

I don't know how I have Palace-Leicester on... but not to bang on here, however Vardy's had a blinding first half, bullying them.
I'm watching that game as well & Vardy has been a threat the first half... If he can stay healthy he will surprise people !!

It will be a disappointment if Haaland doesn't bag another hattrick today.

Palace haven't won a game so far this season. I wonder who they play next?

Now that is a stroke of genious from Ndidi....99 out of 100 would have shot - he just places it back to the striker who scores.

Palace 2-0 down what's happened to them? Everyone was calling for Glasner to replace ETH

Offside lines being drawn without a full image to the viewer.... could be accurate and all, but still don't get the point in showing those images if they don't show the full picture. (Palace-Leicester fyi)