Premier League Gameweek 34-35

I was getting on board with Arsenal winning the title despite their unbearable fans and then I heard Piers Morgan being a typical arrogant tosser on TalkSport.

Now I’m well on board with City and glad they’ve raced into a 2-0 lead.

I don’t think they’ll beat spurs. Spurs have become there bogey team.
Yup, even though Spurs would hate giving Arsenal the title, I think they take points off City. Not sure if Arsenal will be able to win both of United and Spurs themselves though.

I was getting on board with Arsenal winning the title despite their unbearable fans and then I heard Piers Morgan being a typical arrogant tosser on TalkSport.

We don't want them winning 4 on the trot (I think)

Arsenal winning is almost always the worst option.

Yup, even though Spurs would hate giving Arsenal the title, I think they take points off City. Not sure if Arsenal will be able to win both of United and Spurs themselves though.
Good thing that spurs are fighting for 4th so they have to try and win every game themselves. And yes I agree, think we may beat Arsenal, we usually do at OT

So stupid.

You don't always have to play it out for fecks sake

Playing around at the back like that was always going to result in a goal for city. Was obvious from the start.

Moronic.

I take back what I said, Brighton are single handedly trying to help City get their goal difference back :lol:

I switch it off when Morgan comes on, then switch back on later.

City are just disgusting aren’t they

Too fecking good

Looking at that Brighton squad it’s a miracle they aren’t in a relegation scrap that is a seriously shit starting 11

Are you for real, Brighton? That was pathetic.

Don't ever bring De Zerbi on the list of potential managers at United again.

That almost looked like a training drill. So unnecessary, just get the ball away from there.

So stupid.

You don't always have to play it out for fecks sake
No, long balls are best against city. That’s why I was saying earlier you need pace against them to have a good chance of winning… balls over the top and your away.

Brighton are playing absolutely shite. 11th in the table, playing like a bunch of drunkards, and yet people rave about the job De Zerbi is doing. I don't get it