Premier League Gameweek 3

That was excellent from spurs! So that's how you play out from the back!
Can you imagine Maguire, Dalot, McFred and De Gea trying that? I guess we've not got too long to wait and see on Monday.

Jimenez's form really has fallen off a cliff since his terrible injury. Poor guy

I think the massive problem for Spurs is that, despite how good their squad is, Conte's football doesn't really win the PL these days. Pep and Klopp (and even Tuchel, going off of last week) have figured it out. I still expect them in top 4 above Arsenal though, which would be a positive season for them I think.

Aston Villa
Team to play Crystal Palace: Martinez, Cash, Konza, Mings, Digne, Kamara, McGinn, Ramsey, Buendia, Bailey, Watkins.
Subs: Olsen, Luiz, Ings, Chambers, Augustinsson, Young, Nakamba, Coutinho, Archer.

Crystal Palace
Team to play Aston Villa: Guaita, Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell, Schlupp, Eze Doucoure, Zaha, Edoaurd, Ayew.
Subs: Johnstone, Whitworth, Milivojevic, Olise, Mateta, Clyne, Hughes, Ebiowei, Richards.

Notts Forest
Team to play Everton: Henderson, Worrall, Mangala, Williams, Awoniyi, Lingard, O'Brien, Toffolo, Johnson, McKenna.
Subs: Hennessey, Bianco, Gibbs-White, Surridge, Mighten, Kouyate, Yates, Freuler, Dennis.

Everton
Team to play Forest: Pickford, Tarkowski, Patterson, Holgate, Coady, Mykolenko, Iwobi, Gray, Davies, Gordon, Rondon.
Subs: Begovic, Keane, Allan, McNeil, Onana, Alli, Coleman, Gbamin, Vinagre.

Brentford
Team to play Fulham: Raya, Hickey, Jansson, Mee, Henry, Dasilva, Norgaard, Jensen, Mbeumo, Toney, Wissa.
Subs: Ghoddos, Onyeka, Dervisoglu, Strakosha, Lewis-Potter, Baptiste, Janelt, Sorensen, Roerslev.

Fulham
Team to play Brentford: Leno, Tete, Tosin, Ream, Robinson, Reed, Palhinha, Reid, Pereira, Stansfield, Mitrovic.
Subs: Rodak, Duffy, Cairney, Chalobah, Mbabu, Diop, Francois, Ablade, Harris.

Southampton
Team to play Leicester: Bazunu, Bella-Kotchap, Mara, Salisu, Walker-Peters, Ward-Prowse, Lavia, Djenepo, Elyounoussi, Aribo, Armstrong.
Subs: McCarthy, Lyanco, Romeu, Adams, Armstrong, Diallo, Walcott, Bednarek, Valery.

Leicester
Team to play Southampton: Ward, Castagne, Amartey, Evans, Justin, Ndidi, Dewsbury-Hall, Maddison, Perez, Barnes, Vardy.
Subs: Iversen, Soyuncu, Tielemans, Albrighton, Iheanacho, Daka, Mendy, Praet, Thomas.

Wolves are definitely a striker short. The ball gets into interesting areas but there's nowhere there to pounce on the chances or finish things off. It all breaks down when it gets to the edge of the box. Can easily see them drawing many games this season.

I think the massive problem for Spurs is that, despite how good their squad is, Conte's football doesn't really win the PL these days. Pep and Klopp (and even Tuchel, going off of last week) have figured it out. I still expect them in top 4 above Arsenal though, which would be a positive season for them I think.
They get into good positions but lack of quality means they don't score a lot.

Spurs will undoubtedly grind their way to a decent 70-75 points total this season, while looking underwhelming. It's up to the other CL candidates to be better.

Spurs turned it around in the second half to be fair. Deserved the win in the end. Fair play.

Spurs turned it around in the second half to be fair. Deserved the win in the end. Fair play.

If by that you mean they didn't get battered quite as much and nicked it from a set piece, I mean, yeah. Complete snoozefest.

First half wasn't good at all, felt like Chelsea all over again but we were much better in the second half with Perisic and Kulusevski really starting to influence the game. We deserved the win as Lloris didn't have to make a save all match and we hit the bar a few times. We got beaten 2 - 0 in the same match last season so some signs of progress.

Spurs will undoubtedly grind their way to a decent 70-75 points total this season, while looking underwhelming. It's up to the other CL candidates to be better.

Yep, I can see many of their games this season being drab but them quietly going about it getting the points

I like the look of matheus nunes. another good portuguese talent

Fulham need 45 seconds to manage something we couldn't do in 90 minutes against Brentford