Premier League Gameweek 29 + FA Cup QFs

Unbelievable miss from the Sheffield player. Its harder to miss from there.

Another great chance. Sheffield have been the better team 2nd half.

Sheffield United could barely pass through Chelsea's press in the first half, except near the very end. Even though Norwood made a couple mistakes, at one point, he looked like the only player on Sheffield who could do anything positive under pressure. Now, Sheffield are looking so much more confident and capable. Football is weird

The main take away from the first seconds of this game is that Odegaard is better than Bruno.

FA cup draw at half time of United match.

Already put £100 on us getting either City or Chelsea, while the other gets a bye to the final.

We been shit. I hope TT fecking grills these after the game.

Arsenal already playing? Why don't they time the fecking games across FA Cup and PL in a way they don't overlap? It's just like 5 games all in all over the whole weekend anyway?

feck me if we get past Leicester today and get drawn with this Tuchel Chelsea team next it might be the dullest FA Cup semi final in history.

Chelsea have scored 15 goals in their last 15 games? I think the commentator just said that.. that cant be right..

Jon Moss's positioning as a referee is fecking appalling. He's never anywhere near the action.

I was really critical of Lingard here, he was dreadful for most of the last 2 years here, but it's lovely seeing him play so well.

And Arsenal fans hate him too so that goal will have infuriated them :lol: