Premier League Gameweek 29 + FA Cup QFs

If you aren't at a Newcastle forum you aren't doing this right and I quote:
"Horrible greedy git. Hope he chokes on an eclair and doesn’t get to enjoy his pay out."
:lol::lol::lol:

Happy about that result, there are far worse teams to endure watching in the premier league than brighton, hopefully Fulham jump ahead of Newcastle soon as well.

Don't think it's a coincidence that Brighton have improved in their last two games as both Welbeck and Lallana have been fit to start. Both of these plus key players like Captain Lewis Dunk, Ben White and Pascal Groß will now get a rest.

Looking like they will stay up and I think that's a positive.

Be interesting to see what the other semi final will be. We know the first one will be City vs Southampton.

I’m really tired about the way these draws are going. We’ve got to beat Leicester having already knocked out Liverpool and West Ham and Chelsea are playing managerless Sheffield Utd having beaten Luton and Barnsley. We’ve been getting screwed in cup draws for a while now.

You really need luck to win cup competitions and the fact we haven’t thus far under Ole is down to some bad luck.

Be interesting to see what the other semi final will be. We know the first one will be City vs Southampton.
If we win against Leicester, you know it’s going to be us vs city. Another semi loss waiting.

Maybe that’s why the draw is at half time during our game. If we draw city, might as wel forget about the FA cup and rest some
Players

The funny thing is you just know if we win, there is ZERO chance we will draw Southampton in the next round.

The funny thing is you just know if we win, there is ZERO chance we will draw Southampton in the next round.

Id rather get the City tie in the semi. Be more palatable to lose a semi than a final

Tuchel speaks better English than most English people.

If we win against Leicester, you know it’s going to be us vs city. Another semi loss waiting.

Maybe that’s why the draw is at half time during our game. If we draw city, might as wel forget about the FA cup and rest some
Players

We can beat City

Players
Maybe that’s why the draw is happening at half time? What? So you think Ole has conspired with the FA to ask for a draw at half time?

You do know that we beat City last week right?

I know it’s Sheffield United but Chelsea really do have some seriously good technical players.

This Gilmour guy looks extremely good, from what little I’ve seen of him over the past year.

Gilmour and Mount really are ones to watch.

The talent in the UK is getting silly now.

Haven’t in cup ties. We’ve had a bad run against them. Hasn’t it been two back to back semis we’ve lost against them

4 league cup games against them since Guardiola took over and it's 2 wins each in the games.

Our league form against them is very good.

We're the only team in the country that seems to know how to beat them.

4 league cup games against them since Guardiola took over and it's 2 wins each in the games.

Our league form against them is very good.

We're the only team in the country that seems to know how to beat them.
One was a second leg defeat. In reality, they've dumped us out twice at the semi final stage when it really mattered.

Don't think I can listen to the BBC commentary tugging themselves into a frenzy over every Chelsea pass anymore.
It's obscene.

It's almost harder to lose to this Sheffield United side than it is to win against them. You have to be a special side to lose to these muppets. :nervous:

I like that HT pundit round + moderator on BBC. Good discussion.

It's almost harder to lose to this Sheffield United side than it is to win against them. You have to be a special side to lose to these muppets. :nervous:
Sigh this just makes it all the more sad how on earth we could lose to them.

Jesse Lingard is clearly the star of this West Ham team and I can't help but feel proud