Premier League Gameweek 22-23

Nunez is a waste of space. Can’t believe they paid so much for him. Should be like a 10mil bench option at best.

Still struggle to identify Chelsea players :lol:

Watching Nuñez, I wonder how Højlund would do for this Liverpool side.

What a fecking dive by Sz. Tiny nudge in the back and his legs go spasming like he's got 10,000V through his body

I guess that doesn't count as dribble against van Dijk?

So sick of Jota always popping up with a goal for them

I also wish we had someone like that

Bradley is a really good player from what I've seen so far. Good every time I've seen him play.

Not sure if that was Jota or R9.

Level of motivation Klopp puts into them is just ridiculous.

The actual ferhook am I listening to on this Liverpool game. Did I just hear correct from McCoist and Fletcher say ' there is an argument that Nunez should score more goals?' FML he is a modern day CF and he SHOULD be scoring more goals than he does.

In recent years I have never known a player with such a bigger of cult of personality (Previous winner would strangely goto Thiago Alcantra).

To listen to scouse fans and the media, he is the second coming of Batistuta.

Not sure if that was Jota or R9.

Level of motivation Klopp puts into them is just ridiculous.
It'll be interesting to see what happens when a new manager comes in, and how much of that motivation from Klopp makes a difference.

Jota with the most Jota goal since his last one. The luckiest footballer operating in any of the big sides. Every goal he scores involves a deflection, miskick, bobble or lucky bounce. It’s genuinely incredible.

Glad Liverpool are winning. Fecking hate City with a passion so can’t have them walking away with the league again.

There aren’t many teams I think are genuinely worse to watch than us, and I know Chelsea can have the odd good watchable day, but my god they are absolutely shit.

Ange making changes right at half time and gets rewarded right away..Please take notes Erik.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when a new manager comes in, and how much of that motivation from Klopp makes a difference.

Trust me, it won't be interesting at all, watch most of your players turn into mediocre, just like you see with United.

That Pool game is why you sometimes hate football. Instead a penalty and 0:1, they lead 1:0 and probably will deatroy them now.