Premier League Gameweek 22-23

Can't see any logical reason why Newcastle would be such a bogey team for Villa considering the season each team are having otherwise. They got stuffed in the reverse fixture on the opening day as well.

We could be bottom half by the end of Thursday. Top 5 will only make the Champions League if City and Liverpool do well in Europe so I'm not sure why anyone would want that anyway but I don't get how anyone could watch us all season and think we have it in us to get to 5th.
Madness. We can barely score.

I hope Luton stay up. They have something about them unlike Sheffield United and Burnley

Howe beating the likes of Villa away with players like Murphy, Schar , Burn and Longstaff. Is definitely showing up how bad a job Ten Hag has done this season. Not saying our players are the best but imagine we had those four in our starting lime up under current management we would be battling relegation

I really dont like this logic. Does getting battered by spurs, everton and forest show just how bad a job Howe is doing? Does Luton battering Brighton with their line up show just how bad de zerbi is doing? We drew at anfield with half a team and mctominay as captain, does that show anything about either side?

It just seems like such a reactionary post and a shoe-horned opportunity to criticise our manager. Howe has spent over 400 million in 2 years and is doing an average job. I vaguely get the point you're trying to make but it just seems so arbitrary to take tonights game and force it into a comment about ten hag. what about emery? has howe just shown how bad emery is doing? Of course not, emery is doing a far better job than howe and one off results rarely mean much in the bigger picture

I know they had the points deduction, but I thought they were well clear and the deduction actually came at a good time (weirdly) so its a surprise to see Everton in the bottom three. Whats happened there?

I know they had the points deduction, but I thought they were well clear and the deduction actually came at a good time (weirdly) so its a surprise to see Everton in the bottom three. Whats happened there?
They have fewer point than 17 other teams.

Hold on hold on, didn't City just play Burnley at home? They play each other at least once a month at the Etihad.

Liverpool: Alisson; Bradley, Konate, Van Dijk, Gomez; Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Jones; Diaz, Jota, Nunez
Subs: Kelleher, Quansah, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Gravenberch, Elliott, Clark, McConnell, Gakpo.

Chelsea: Petrovic; Disasi, Silva, Badlashile, Chilwell; Caicedo, Fernandez, Madueke, Gallagher, Sterling; Palmer
Subs: Washingon, Gilchrist, Bergstrom, Casadei, Gusto, Broja, Nkunku, Chukwuemeka, Mudryk.

I don’t care how much charisma Ange has, there’s no sense playing the high line they do

Frank is bold, playing two actual strikers at the same time! Hope it is the start of a return!

That Maupay is an Atletico Madrid player under cover.

Second time in one half that Kulusevski pushes a player, it was about time he got a yellow
Maupay literally got in his face. I don't care about Spuds but if I was on that pitch, I'm leaving one on the cnut.

Why the feck are the Scouse twats the only team in the league afforded full television coverage of their pre-match ‘atmosphere’?

I cannot stand the self-important wankers and the Scouse-fellating media at large.

Why the feck are the Scouse twats the only team in the league afforded full television coverage of their pre-match ‘atmosphere’?

I cannot stand the self-important wankers and the Scouse-fellating media at large.
Drives me mad as well, no idea when it started but Jesus it’s cringe.