Premier League Gameweek 14-16

Offside or not that might be the worst miss I've ever seen.

dreadful miss, and Dubravka just standing watching a guy chest it down and volley four yards out

DCL is an abominable footballer. He should stick to Braun adverts.

Schar spends a crazy amount of time on the ground. Every time i watch newcastle he's on the ground. They're dreadful to watch too. When they hit a high tempo performance like us vs arsenal they seem to get months worth of credit for it. Theyre hard to beat, hard working and well organised, but a truly awful team to watch. Timewaste, foul, complain...Another side people seem to have built a fantasy of when using as a stick to beat ten hag with

Commentary on the Spurs game is nauseating. Why don’t you just suck the daft cnut off

Standard game where we miss a lot of chances. Also people saying DCL is terrible are daft and clearly don't watch us each week. The reason we have so many points (without the deduction) is because of him. Aside from goals the work he puts in and the focal point he creates up top for us is crucial to how we and Dyche wants to play. You have to remember this is a lad that has barely been fit for the past two and a bit seasons. He is rusty at times but has been largely good for us this year.

I refuse to believe that if encouraged our rabble couldn’t put together far more cohesive displays on the ball.

I know there’s a tendency to over exaggerate what Ange is doing but he has undoubtedly tried to install a way of playing & got players you wouldn’t naturally think of as ball players, ball playing.

This is NOT a particularly talented Spurs side.

It's been beyond a joke. They'll end the season outside the top 5 and win feck all again.
“It’s like Ange has got a PlayStation controller and he’s jabbing the X button”

feck off mate, they just scored from a corner

Schar spends a crazy amount of time on the ground. Every time i watch newcastle he's on the ground. They're dreadful to watch too. When they hit a high tempo performance like us vs arsenal they seem to get months worth of credit for it. Theyre hard to beat, hard working and well organised, but a truly awful team to watch. Timewaste, foul, complain...Another side people seem to have built a fantasy of when using as a stick to beat ten hag with
There's no fantasy. They played us off the park a few days ago.

13 shots to 5 to Everton. As seen against Man United they aren't shot shy but probably should choose their shots a bit more wisely..

Everton are a good team. Would be very surprised if they go down. Despite their point deduction.

I mean they might well do. But they’ve been mainly excellent so far. Including tonight. 92% possession in the 10 minutes before that goal. Whichever way you cut it, that’s impressive.

They haven't won in four games, but all it takes is a good start at home to West Ham for the wankathon to continue unabated. :lol:

They haven't won in four games, but all it takes is a good start at home to West Ham for the wankathon to continue unabated. :lol:

One of those games was a creditable draw against City. Another a defeat against Villa, who just dominated City. The only knee jerking about Spurs recently has been deciding they’re actually shite after two or three poor(ish) results, 15 games into the season.

One of those games was a creditable draw against City. Another a defeat against Villa, who just dominated City. The only knee jerking about Spurs recently has been deciding they’re actually shite after two or three poor(ish) results, 15 games into the season.
Made all the more funny by people claiming our manager has turned the tide cause we beat Chelsea after the most unremarkable 14 games prior.