Premier League Gameweek 14-16

Small point of contention. If you’re gonna book Shaw for kicking the ball away in the first half, surely you gotta book him again when he does exactly the same thing in the second half?

City's title defense has been really embarrassing. Dropping points 4 games in a row now?

You can guarantee Villa will lose their run vs Arsenal at the weekend after the ref plays 13 minutes of injury time and the ball smacks in off Emi Martinez's face or something.

Watched the whole game 1-0 flatters us, Villa should easily be 2+ ahead, we've got 1 chance in the entire game, completely toothless.

City's title defense has been really embarrassing. Dropping points 4 games in a row now?

Meh. If they're less than 10 points off the top at Christmas, they'll still win it. The only pickle for them is the Anfield trip in spring.

That McTominay second goal. We’ve conceded that exact goal 20 times this season. Impressively awful defending.

Meh. If they're less than 10 points off the top at Christmas, they'll still win it. The only pickle for them is the Anfield trip in spring.
Going to be the last of their worries at that point given how they're going right now. Liverpool though, will clearly be in the title race at that point.

Watched the whole game 1-0 flatters us, Villa should easily be 2+ ahead, we've got 1 chance in the entire game, completely toothless.
I am surprised Villa has 21 shots against City based on Stats, and City only has 3. That is not usual.

I'd worry as a Chelsea fan, you're fecking terrible. Your forward options are abysmal.

Not gonna lie, this by a fecking huge distance our worst performance of the season.

Not gonna lie, this by a fecking huge distance our worst performance of the season.
There’s clearly promise in Chelsea’s team and you’ve had some encouraging performances this season.

I still find it hilarious how the narratives around United and Chelsea have played out.

United are this weak, highly-disappointing group of chancers whereas Chelsea are this emerging force who will undoubtably succeed in the not too distance future.

In reality, both are midtable mediocrity.

Really typical the season we look fairly decent and safe we get hit with a points deduction to put us down at the bottom with the tosh that the league is producing this far!

There’s clearly promise in Chelsea’s team and you’ve had some encouraging performances this season.

I still find it hilarious how the narratives around United and Chelsea have played out.

United are this weak, highly-disappointing group of chancers whereas Chelsea are this emerging force who will undoubtably succeed in the not too distance future.

In reality, both are midtable mediocrity.

I think it might come down to how performances have been perceived. I haven’t watched very United game but the lasting impression or the narrative around you this deal has been that guy haven’t played all that well, even in the games you have won, whereas the narrative around us has been that we’ve played reasonably well in most games but we just can’t finish our dinner.

When I read what United fans here having discussing this season, the narrative around United feels fairly accurate whereas the narrative around us feels a bit generous, even if personally feel we’ve played pretty well in most games.

I can't remember the last time a Guardiola's team has been outplayed like this. Utter domination from Aston Villa.