Premier League Gameweek 14-16

3 Gabriel's scored in the Luton match.

Gabriel Jesus is a terrific footballer, does so many things well that aids the attacking fluency of the overall attack. Holds the ball up, makes great runs, can dribble, pass, create, excellent technique, much stronger than he looks, Utd need that type of forward to add some all round ability to the attack.

With City dropping points tomorrow at Villa Park, this is going to be another good game week for Liverpool and Arsenal.

Gabriel Jesus is a terrific footballer, does so many things well that aids the attacking fluency of the overall attack. Holds the ball up, makes great runs, can dribble, pass, create, excellent technique, much stronger than he looks, Utd need that type of forward to add some all round ability to the attack.
Yeah if he was a lethal finisher he would definitely be in that "world class" category of players. It's a bit strange because he's got everything else but the elite finishing. It must be a composure/mentality thing with him when it comes to finishing.

He is great, except he is not very clinical. I believe his actual number of goal is lower than his XG.

He is great, except he is not very clinical. I believe his actual number of goal is lower than his XG.
Yeah if he was a lethal finisher he would definitely be in that "world class" category of players. It's a bit strange because he's got everything else but the elite finishing. It must be a composure/mentality thing with him when it comes to finishing.

Yes, a pity he is not a better finisher but I would always rather have a sub optimal finisher with a great all round game than a great finisher with nothing else. Team goal total is always more important than an individuals.

One of the major problems with Utd's attack is Garnacho, Hojlund and Rashford all being rather one dimensional, limits their ability to work as a group. Hopefully the first 2 can still develop.

Yep. It's actually pointless having a Hojlund with wingers who don't created for a striker.

Yes, a pity he is not a better finisher but I would always rather have a sub optimal finisher with a great all round game than a great finisher with nothing else. Team goal total is always more important than an individuals.

One of the major problems with Utd's attack is Garnacho, Hojlund and Rashford all being rather one dimensional, limits their ability to work as a group. Hopefully the first 2 can still develop.
Hojlund is a completely different kind of striker and he needs service. It is on the manager.

So easy. No defending there. Really poor from Raya and Arsenal players.

Hope to see Ogbene on for Brown for the final half an hour

Raya isn't going to cut it for us. He is a bit on the short side too. That should have been easy.

“No GK situation in the Premier League is more discussed than Arsenal’s”…. Really???

One poster here said, Raya main shortcoming is his height and collection of crosses. Ever since I have tried to see if this is true and the poster was 100% correct.

No pen for arsenal?? That's a leg breaker on Townsend surely, should be a red?

That Luton manager is a bit of looker ain't he :drool:

We’ll never get credit for our little run of wins but these smaller sides are a bastard to consistently play against