Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

The Alisson world class keeper thing is a bit odd today. Utd had two huge chances wacked straight at him.

He's a top keeper, likely the best in the league but he was not really required today. Would have been a howler to let either in.

If I was a top player I wouldn’t fancy playing under Pep. You’re always in and out the team at Man City. The likes of Foden, finally getting a run of games, then dropped.

I'm more worried about Mane and Salah to be honest.
We're so lifeless up top though. Need Jota back asap to refresh things a bit.

Yes hopefully he returns to his form pre injury and it prompts them three to snap out of it. I’d be interested to see us use all 4 of them in the team like we did against City against some of these defensive teams we can’t break down to try and outscore them.

The Alisson world class keeper thing is a bit odd today. Utd had two huge chances wacked straight at him.

He's a top keeper, likely the best in the league but he was not really required today. Would have been a howler to let either in.

That's top positioning. He did far more than that in the game. He cut 2 balls which would have left the goal wide open.

That's top positioning. He did far more than that in the game. He cut 2 balls which would have left the goal wide open.

Had Pogba and Bruno struck the ball a yard either side of him, it was 1-0. It was poor finishing rather than classy goalkeeping, in my opinion.

Palace to get a draw here I think.... :D

Roy Hodgson sounds like he is doing a post match presser on why they've lost. Defeated before the match even starts.

Feck 1 nil City

If palace can’t even defend those, what chance have they got?

If I was a top player I wouldn’t fancy playing under Pep. You’re always in and out the team at Man City. The likes of Foden, finally getting a run of games, then dropped.
You should be more concerned with Lampards usage of Hudson-Odoi.

Flood gate open now from their first shot on target. Comfortable City win on the cards. Hopefully Villa can grab a draw off them midweek if that game goes ahead.

That cross by De Bruyne is truly world class. Imagine a Bruno-Fred-KdB midfield.

City's upcoming games:

Villa, west Brom, Sheffield, Burnley

Except for villa all bottom teams
That's a good run to have
Expecting 12/12 (or including today 15/15)

I think they will be about 5 points clear of second before they play Liverpool in Feb

How do you know he isn't?

Being a Chelsea fan means we are experts at seeing potentially great players not used correctly.
I agree. You should never have got rid of Lucas Piazon and Van Ginkel.

That cross by De Bruyne is truly world class. Imagine a Bruno-Fred-KdB midfield.
Replace fred with fernandinho I'd say. Fred can't play some of the passes fernandinho is doing
And he can't get away from yellow cards from so many tactical fouls

City's upcoming games:

Villa, west Brom, Sheffield, Burnley

Except for villa all bottom teams
That's a good run to have
Expecting 12/12 (or including today 15/15)

I think they will be about 5 points clear of second before they play Liverpool in Feb
Can only see them picking up 3 points out of those to be honest.

Is there something I'm missing ? I checked and found that City still have 2 games in hand vs Villa and Everton, after I was thinking it was Brighton that was their game in hand.

But they currently played only one match less than United and Liverpool, even though both have no games in hands.

There're 4 teams in the league that have played 19 games in opposite to the whole other league being 18 max. What's this mess ?